Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New

Hi All,

I've came across this site as I've been falsely accused of rape.. I will be reading intensely for information and help..

Tx all And thanks for having me..

Hello bigpads and welcome, though I'm sorry that you need us.

Have a good browse, but don't overdo it - your mind must be all over the place at the moment and you need to look after your mental health. This is a very supportive site, so come back with questions if you have them and for support if you need it. This isn't likely to go away very quickly, so pace yourself, but there's lots of great advice here.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Originally posted by Franticwithworry View Post
      Hello bigpads and welcome, though I'm sorry that you need us.

Have a good browse, but don't overdo it - your mind must be all over the place at the moment and you need to look after your mental health. This is a very supportive site, so come back with questions if you have them and for support if you need it. This isn't likely to go away very quickly, so pace yourself, but there's lots of great advice here.
      Great advice

Thank you for the reply. I'm still in the very early stages of this process.. I take it on board what you say..

BP

Comment

Working...
      X