X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New!

Just wanted to say Hey to everyone!

Originally posted by Train221 View Post
    Hello to you, Train221, and hello to the rest of the community as well! Another newbie here. haha
    Last edited by Rising; 26 February 2024, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Welcome, train221. I'm sorry that I didn't see this sooner and offer you a proper welcome. I hope you are doing all right.
      'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

And to you too Rising. It's always sad to see new members but gratifying that they found is so that you all know you don't have to deal with this all alone. Browse and ask questions as much as you like!!
        'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
        X