New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here

Hi all just a post to say I had a call Fri nfa/ no further action no evidence right keep strong people

Nfa

Even now trying to get my life on track had nfa no further action no evidence but the person use social media as slander I reported it and complain the amount of people on the post defend my name was amazing and calls and text I had was Fab don't give up people be strong I wasn't I was scared and thoughts of suicide but lucky friends and family was around despite of my hearing impaired ... disability just amazed that theses false claims are common ... keep the faith

Comment

Thanks for posting your good news Kimmy, although it is always sad to welcome someone new, it's always good to hear that someone's horrible ordeal is at an end too. Well done for hanging in there.

I'm glad that you have friends and family around that support you, don't be afraid to lean on them as you put this behind you.

You have had a massive shock to the system and it may take some time to get back to "normal" but time really is a great healer. Don't be afraid to ask for help or to put yourself first for a while.

Anyway, I think some traditional cheerful dancing banana's are in order. Congratulations on the NFA

For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
      https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Originally posted by Peter1975 View Post
        Thanks for posting your good news Kimmy, although it is always sad to welcome someone new, it's always good to hear that someone's horrible ordeal is at an end too. Well done for hanging in there.

I'm glad that you have friends and family around that support you, don't be afraid to lean on them as you put this behind you.

You have had a massive shock to the system and it may take some time to get back to "normal" but time really is a great healer. Don't be afraid to ask for help or to put yourself first for a while.

Anyway, I think some traditional cheerful dancing banana's are in order. Congratulations on the NFA

Thank you kindly i only found this site today I was accused on March middle March from Feb 3 of the date of it took place but I'm please now it's all over
        Last edited by Kimmyb74; 5 November 2018, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Delighted to break out some bananas, Kimmyb74.

Peter1975 has given you some great advice that I can't better. Congratulations on the NFA and thank you for posting the good news. It gives hope to others still waiting. :-)
          'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Originally posted by Franticwithworry View Post
            Delighted to break out some bananas, Kimmyb74.

Peter1975 has given you some great advice that I can't better. Congratulations on the NFA and thank you for posting the good news. It gives hope to others still waiting. :-)
            Thank you so much even tho nfa / no evidence makes it better accused of drug rape to a close female friend 5 yrs plus mad how then She says I don't know his age or where he live and She knew I don't do drug but she spoke highly of me to the police huh confuse now sent you guys ???

Comment

[QUOTE=Kimmyb74;73375]Thank you so much even tho nfa / no evidence makes it better accused of drug rape to a close female friend 5 yrs plus mad how then She says I don't know his age or where he live and She knew I don't do drug but she spoke highly of me to the police huh confuse now are you guys ???

Comment

Go luck in getting you life together.

Comment

Originally posted by Pond31 View Post

Go luck in getting you life together.
                  Thank you kindly

Comment

More and more support just wow just Keep fighting we are hero's in our own eyes

Comment

More the days go by the more the week goes by as the time goes by it gets easier in life it will heal in time

Comment

Not been on here recently just getting on with life all seems to disappeared to be a good liar you have to have a good memory any way just a question understanding things long back when I reported slander and so on can some one explain insufficient evidence is that a term of no evidence at all from what they told me so how do I get a report from the police I mean it's nearly 5years now its just a question to get info and some ammunition for future

Comment

You can apply to the police for a SAR (Subject Access Request) and that will supposedly give you details of everything they have relating to you, though I understand it may be heavily redacted. Every force has details of how to do this on their website.

'Insufficient evidence' is the term they use for not progressing any case at all. It never means 'no evidence' because the original complaint is considered to be evidence. It simply means that they didn't think they could get a conviction on what they had. It doesn't clear anyone and is why I personally think that NFA decisions should be much more detailed.

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. The site has been very, very quiet of late. Hope you're doing ok.
                          'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Hi guys all is well. Been doing a bit of research and studying. On my nfa. I come to think that no arrest no charge no protocol. So my question is this ifs there's insufficient evidence from what one said. But cid when you are told no evidence at all. What does that mean. As my understanding that no protocol. On me. Or arrest or charge but how can they say insufficient evidence ???? So therefore by a cid no evidence at all. So I want to know how do I get that report. ??? Thanks. Stay safe.
                            Last edited by Kimmyb74; 17 November 2022, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmyb74 View Post
                              Hi guys all is well. Been doing a bit of research and studying. On my nfa. I come to think that no arrest no charge no protocol. So my question is this ifs there's insufficient evidence from what one said. But cid when you are told no evidence at all. What does that mean. As my understanding that no protocol. On me. Or arrest or charge but how can they say insufficient evidence ???? So therefore by a cid no evidence at all. So I want to know how do I get that report. ??? Thanks. Stay safe.
                              Hi Kimmy, I hope you are well.

As FWW says further up, you can make a subject access request to obtain the information police hold concerning yourself but it may not be much use to you. Information on how to do this should be on the forces website.

I'm not sure what report you are referring to but if you are hoping for information relating to the charging decision I'm afraid that is confidential and probably legally privileged. You won't be able to obtain the accuser's statement either. Sorry.

I hope you are otherwise recovering well and learning to put this behind you.
                              For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
                              https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Working...
                              X