Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Just thought I'd say hi, I'm new to this and to be honest I've been debating joining after seeing comments from certain people but I've been on the PAFAA FB page and told to join so here I am 😊 Xxx

My hubby is currently serving a sentence after being wrongly convicted of false allegations. I fight hard to defend my husband as I know 10000% he is innocent and is mentally ill ex gf and family decided to make up these allegations.

I myself am a victim of CSA and will still defend anyone I know falsely accused as those liars actually take away the seriousness of these crimes from real victims like myself xxx

Thank you for reading xxx

Welcome

Hi - welcome to this forum. Your uncertainty about joining is understandable. However, I am sure you will receive an amazing amount of support on here.

I send you best wishes considering your circumstances - I cannot imagine how you must feel.

You have experienced 'both sides' which are both terrible things to endure. A false allegation wrecks lives of the innocent and causes many difficulties for genuine victims.

Comment

Originally posted by lisamatt View Post
      Just thought I'd say hi, I'm new to this and to be honest I've been debating joining after seeing comments from certain people but I've been on the PAFAA FB page and told to join so here I am  Xxx

My hubby is currently serving a sentence after being wrongly convicted of false allegations. I fight hard to defend my husband as I know 10000% he is innocent and is mentally ill ex gf and family decided to make up these allegations.

I myself am a victim of CSA and will still defend anyone I know falsely accused as those liars actually take away the seriousness of these crimes from real victims like myself xxx

Thank you for reading xxx
      Hi my husband was sentenced to 13 years in March and I too know he is totally innocent. All I can say is there is a lot of support on here and I am in the West Midlands too if you want to chat please feel free to contact me. I have my friends but they don't truly understand what I'm going through with the boys. This time of year is even worse I've not been without him for the last 16 years, we are stronger and totally together but it won't be a life until he's home where he belongs.
      Take care

Megane2015

Comment

Originally posted by Megane2015 View Post
        Hi my husband was sentenced to 13 years in March and I too know he is totally innocent. All I can say is there is a lot of support on here and I am in the West Midlands too if you want to chat please feel free to contact me. I have my friends but they don't truly understand what I'm going through with the boys. This time of year is even worse I've not been without him for the last 16 years, we are stronger and totally together but it won't be a life until he's home where he belongs.
        Take care

Megane2015
        Hi Megane2015 xx I can completely understand ur pain, this is our 2nd Xmas without hubby and my/our 4 children miss him terribly. My hubby was sentenced to 5yrs last December so we have done a year of the 2 1/2 he will have to serve inside. It's been a real struggle as my 1st hubby died 5yrs ago around the same time hubby got convicted 😞 I was 3mths pregnant with our 2nd daughter and had to give birth without him. We got married during the investigation. If I had 1sec of a doubt then marrying him wouldn't be an option. We are currently in the process of seeing if we can appeal with a new solicitor but I won't hold my breath xxx

I hope u and ur boys can make the best of Christmas even though I know it's going to be hard. My side of the family don't know where hubby is as they didn't approve of him and it's one of them that did it to me, so it will be just me and my babies xx
        Where about it the midlands are u?? Xxx

Comment

Originally posted by can it get worse View Post
          Hi - welcome to this forum. Your uncertainty about joining is understandable. However, I am sure you will receive an amazing amount of support on here.

I send you best wishes considering your circumstances - I cannot imagine how you must feel.

You have experienced 'both sides' which are both terrible things to endure. A false allegation wrecks lives of the innocent and causes many difficulties for genuine victims.
          Thank u so much, I've been finding it difficult this last year with very little support. I often feel that me and my babies are the only ones going through this. My family don't know because it's one of them that hurt me and hubbys side of the family are there when they can (they all believe he's innocent but are getting on with their own lives)😢
          I just want him home where he belongs, I'm hoping and praying that our new solicitor can find grounds for appeal- I have found numerous but I know there's a thin line between what u can/can't use xx

Comment

Well done on coming here! Just ignore anyone whoever makes you feel angry. You have enough on your plate without having to deal with attention seeking trouble makers.
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Hugs Lisamatt

xxxxx

Comment

Hi Megane2015 xx I can completely understand ur pain, this is our 2nd Xmas without hubby and my/our 4 children miss him terribly. My hubby was sentenced to 5yrs last December so we have done a year of the 2 1/2 he will have to serve inside. It's been a real struggle as my 1st hubby died 5yrs ago around the same time hubby got convicted  I was 3mths pregnant with our 2nd daughter and had to give birth without him. We got married during the investigation. If I had 1sec of a doubt then marrying him wouldn't be an option. We are currently in the process of seeing if we can appeal with a new solicitor but I won't hold my breath xxx

I hope u and ur boys can make the best of Christmas even though I know it's going to be hard. My side of the family don't know where hubby is as they didn't approve of him and it's one of them that did it to me, so it will be just me and my babies xx
                Where about it the midlands are u?? Xxx
                Hi Megan I can't reply to ur message at the moment as I'm still classed as s new member and can't access private messaging xxx I live in Birmingham xxx would be nice to have local support 😊

Comment

Hi Megan I can't reply to ur message at the moment as I'm still classed as s new member and can't access private messaging xxx I live in Birmingham xxx would be nice to have local support 
                  Hi lisamatt

Your not that far from me. It is very good to have local support. I just feel so alone sometimes as my colleagues are great but they can't really understand how I feel. When you can private message I'll send you my number so we can keep in touch and offer support when needed. If that's ok with you. Take care

Regards

Megane2015

Comment

You can PM her Megane. I just clicked on her username and it seems her PM options are live.
                    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                      You can PM her Megane. I just clicked on her username and it seems her PM options are live.
                      Hi, yeah I have done now X 😊

Comment

Originally posted by Megane2015 View Post
                        Hi lisamatt

Your not that far from me. It is very good to have local support. I just feel so alone sometimes as my colleagues are great but they can't really understand how I feel. When you can private message I'll send you my number so we can keep in touch and offer support when needed. If that's ok with you. Take care

Regards

Megane2015
                        Hi Megan

I've took a note of ur number & sent u mine. I will text/call when I get chance but with 4 kids and a house to look after it can be difficult 😂

Comment

Working...
                        X