Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for the support.

Good Evening,

I have been wanting to make the move from guest to user for some time now and after much debate I have signed up to this wonderful community. I have seen so much honesty and compassion within these boards and I felt that it was finally time to give a little back. I myself have had to live through the awful experience of being wrongly accused and in my particular hellish encounter I was maliciously accused of rape and promptly arrested before year after year of what I can only describe as hell on earth. It wasn't all that long ago that I couldn't even say the word rape let alone openly admit that I had been wrongfully arrested for rape so this itself, in my opinion, was my first step on my road to recovery.

I am here only under an image I have constructed in the form of 'Narrow Door' which I created as the only way I could open up about what happened to me and whilst I wish I could use my own name and information I do not, at this time, feel that I am ready for that step yet. The main reason behind this is a small matter of judgement and living through this ordeal has taught me that in general society there is no such thing as 'innocent until proven guilty' so on this basis I have decided to open up through a construct which in this case is 'Narrow Door.'

Me joining this forum has been very closely linked to starting my own blog in an attempt to share my experiences and starting my anonymous blog has done great things in my life and helped me begin to process the torment that I am living. In the same nature as my postings here my blog is anonymous and done under the construct of 'That Narrow Door' (www.thatnarrowdoor.com) to allow me to distance myself from the words and be able to truly explore my emotions and experiences without fear of judgement.

I thank you again for all your support so far and want to reiterate that my time spent here as a guest reading your words has quite honestly changed my life and given me hope that I can find a community to open to without the judgement. I thank you for welcoming me into your forum and I hope I can give back as much as I have already received.

Thank you

Aww thats good.

Comment

Working...
    X