• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member...Han Ghree Maan

Hi all,

I'm Han Ghree Maan,

living the the northwest of uk.

I've not really used a forum before so please be gentle if I mess up a bit. I am looking forward to making some new friends and getting hints/help/advise/
    etc on what to do and survive this ordeal. Thanks again speak soon...

Hello Han Ghree Maan (love that name lol)

Sorry to see you here, I'm here as i'm finding ways to help support my OH accused of historic child sexual assualt (FA doing it as favour for druggy friend we had a falling out with) anyway..... i'm also here to see if i can help others as i cannot believe how many are going through such similar nightmares!!! Hugs to you and i'm also fairly new as well ( a couple of weeks) so i think i'm still learning the ropes (only learnt what OIC meant a few days ago but be glad you've found this difficult to find forum, it has already been a tremendous help to myself and OH
    "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Hi there,

I was surprised to find so many on here, me and the missus went through hell with the police, you are treated as guilty from the word go and im not used to that, but anyway good to talk my friend (why the hell is there a banana there...im a meat eater)

Comment

Dont 'dis' the bananas!!

Originally posted by Han Ghree maan View Post
        Hi there,

I was surprised to find so many on here, me and the missus went through hell with the police, you are treated as guilty from the word go and im not used to that, but anyway good to talk my friend (why the hell is there a banana there...im a meat eater)

Welcome!

Don't 'dis' the bananas, there's some of us still praying that our stories will "bombarded" with them as soon as possible, lol.
        I'm praying for the day Ill have some of them dancing around on my story!

Sounds like you've come out the other side?

YoH

Comment

Working...
        X