Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello just joined as I need help and advice my nephew is currently in prison on remand for something he has not done his ex partner who he has been away from for 7 yrs has accused him of raping her throughout their relationship, sexual abuse and sexual abuse on his 2 sons we have no idea why she would do this, she has got his house his business and his children and 7 yrs ago she took out a injunction to keep him away from her, she never mentioned any of these things at the time which you would expect her to. I was hoping by joining this forum people can give me hope help and advice My sister is 70 yrs old and does not keep well they have just moved him to a prison 7 hours away from her up until the move she was seeing him several times a week now she can't see him at all and this is taking it's toll on her, luckily I am only 45 minutes away from the prison so try to see him 3 times a week. Any help would be gratefully appreciated

[I've copied your post to the Falsely Accused of Rape section of the forum as any replies and advice will be better located there]
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

He will be probably found not guilty

Originally posted by Elvisgirl View Post
      Hello just joined as I need help and advice my nephew is currently in prison on remand for something he has not done his ex partner who he has been away from for 7 yrs has accused him of raping her throughout their relationship, sexual abuse and sexual abuse on his 2 sons we have no idea why she would do this, she has got his house his business and his children and 7 yrs ago she took out a injunction to keep him away from her, she never mentioned any of these things at the time which you would expect her to. I was hoping by joining this forum people can give me hope help and advice My sister is 70 yrs old and does not keep well they have just moved him to a prison 7 hours away from her up until the move she was seeing him several times a week now she can't see him at all and this is taking it's toll on her, luckily I am only 45 minutes away from the prison so try to see him 3 times a week. Any help would be gratefully appreciated
      Hi

I was accused by my ex-wife of raping her for 20 years, but found not guilty on all 5 counts of rape after a 11 Day Crown Court trail costing the UK tax payer £80K.

A recent report has said that 45% of rape allegations in England and Wales are made by women against their current partner usually as part of their divorce process.

As a successful rape conviction against the ex-partner will give the victim 100% of the equity from the sale of the ex-family house as ordered by the divorce court.

However, of the 7500 rape allegations made by women against their current partner to the police last year the conviction rate was almost zero mainly due to lack of evidence and losing the UK tax payer over £200M.

Is it possible your nephews ex-wife is being threatened to have her tax credits cut as detailed in the following url -

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-fears-6072386

I believe this will cause another surge in false rape allegations against previous partners, which I am sure almost all will end in an aquittal and so costing the UK tax pay a fortune in paying for expensive barristers, judges etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Unhappy View Post
        A recent report has said that 45% of rape allegations in England and Wales are made by women against their current partner usually as part of their divorce process.

As a successful rape conviction against the ex-partner will give the victim 100% of the equity from the sale of the ex-family house as ordered by the divorce court.

However, of the 7500 rape allegations made by women against their current partner to the police last year the conviction rate was almost zero mainly due to lack of evidence and losing the UK tax payer over £200M.
        What a crazy situation, but I suspect the lobby groups will prevent this being widely publicized by government or media. However if you come across the link again you could post it in the News section for future reference.
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

40% crape onviction rate

Hi

The following report shows of the 2873 men prosecuted for rape in England and Wales only 1153 were found guilty a 40% conviction rate as follows-

http://www.informationisbeautiful.ne...of-conviction/

The biggest group of rape victims is women by their current partner at 45%, but the conviction rate for this group is almost zero.

The next biggest group of rape victims is a by acquaintances at 16% and then ex-partner at 11%.

I believe the ex-partner group will now increase following changes in TAX credits where the victim must prove in court she was raped.

I should imagine the conviction rate for rape by an ex-partner is very similar to rape by current partner which is almost zero.

As in general there are no witnesses or medical evidence and it is just one persons word against another.

This is usually not enough evidence for the jury to convict on without independent witnesses or supporting medical evidence.

Unlike rape by a stranger when DNA evidence can be used, which has the highest conviction rate.

I know the CPS are stating a 56% rape conviction rate for England and Wales in 2014/15, but in my home county of Hampshire the rape conviction rate is just 38%, but in Cumbria the rape conviction rate is 80%.

Hopefully, with the recent cuts announced on the 7th May 2015 in police funding the rape conviction rate will rise as the police will only concentrate on rape cases where there is strong supporting evidence, which the jury can convict on.

Also, I believe the government will also want to cut the high levels of failed rape cases as it only plays into the hands of UKIP.

UKIP was the only party that had no rape policy in the UK 2015 elections, but received almost 4M votes from mostly men.

It is widely acknowledged that it was UKIP supporters voting for the Conservatives in key marginals, which lead to the them winning the election.

I am sure David Cameron is very aware of this situation and will not want to put off UKIP voters who put him back in power.

Comment

Working...
          X