Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new survivalist.

Hi forum,

Been monitoring for a couple of weeks, so thought I'd say hello.

For those of you who are still getting over the initial shock, there is good news.

It gets easier.

For those of you awaiting trial, can you tell me how you cope with the anticipation?

For those of you'd with loved ones serving sentence (in whatever form) what advice should I give my partner?

For those of you acquitted, what do yous do once its over?

Jockc2330, 5 years and ten days since allegations.

4 years, 6 months and 10 days since NFA.

2 years and 3 months since second set of allegations.

1 year 3 months and 7 days since third set of allegations.

5 months since summoned.

No bail conditions or restrictions, yet. Still to attend pleading diet, or in England, first appearance.

All allegations by the same complainants.

And I,m still here.

Look out for my upcoming posts in the law section.

Be good to read from you all.

Blimey!

Originally posted by Jockc2330 View Post
    Hi forum,

Been monitoring for a couple of weeks, so thought I'd say hello.

For those of you who are still getting over the initial shock, there is good news.

It gets easier.

For those of you awaiting trial, can you tell me how you cope with the anticipation?

For those of you'd with loved ones serving sentence (in whatever form) what advice should I give my partner?

For those of you acquitted, what do yous do once its over?

Jockc2330, 5 years and ten days since allegations.

4 years, 6 months and 10 days since NFA.

2 years and 3 months since second set of allegations.

1 year 3 months and 7 days since third set of allegations.

5 months since summoned.

No bail conditions or restrictions, yet. Still to attend pleading diet, or in England, first appearance.

All allegations by the same complainants.

And I,m still here.

Look out for my upcoming posts in the law section.

Be good to read from you all.
    You really have been on an emotional roller coaster haven't you?
    I'm amazed you're still standing!
    We're in the "we will get back to you" stage after just one initial interview under caution.
    Doesn't go away but yes, initial shock has passed.
    Can't comment any further as we're in limbo still but would like to say well done for coping with all you have!
    Let's hope you finally get the outcome you deserve after all this!
    At least you have a chance to be heard this time.
    Let us know of your progress!
    YoH

Comment

This is no life. I'm so sorry you are living like this.
      We also are at the 'waiting' stage and slowly going mad.
      I hope you get peace soon.

Comment

We never got to the plea diet, such was the farce in the Scottish courts. In the end, after 3 unsuccessful attempts, the pleas were entered at trial.
        In the run up to the trial we just made the most of things, literally living each day as tho it were our last day of freedom, which for my partner, it was.

I hope you have a better outcome than we did, although I was acquitted.

You lose all faith in the justice system, but the Scottish one? Outdated and geared very much towards conviction.

Keep us posted
        They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
          We never got to the plea diet, such was the farce in the Scottish courts. In the end, after 3 unsuccessful attempts, the pleas were entered at trial.
          In the run up to the trial we just made the most of things, literally living each day as tho it were our last day of freedom, which for my partner, it was.

I hope you have a better outcome than we did, although I was acquitted.

You lose all faith in the justice system, but the Scottish one? Outdated and geared very much towards conviction.

Keep us posted
          So sorry for you and your partner Amanda, not meaning to sound contrite but has your partner lodged an appeal? Taking into account your acquittal are there no grounds for a finding of guilty as being inconsistent in your partners verdict?

I ask because, as far as I am aware if there was no independent corroboration which led to your acquittal is it not the same for your partner?

Not sure whether I am in a better off position, my trial is outwith Scotland under English law in which there is no requirement for independent corroboration.

Comment

New survivalist

Originally posted by YearsOfHell View Post
            You really have been on an emotional roller coaster haven't you?
            I'm amazed you're still standing!
            We're in the "we will get back to you" stage after just one initial interview under caution.
            Doesn't go away but yes, initial shock has passed.
            Can't comment any further as we're in limbo still but would like to say well done for coping with all you have!
            Let's hope you finally get the outcome you deserve after all this!
            At least you have a chance to be heard this time.
            Let us know of your progress!
            YoH

On and off the roller coaster, melt down last night. To be honest it doesn't happen often, I am pretty resilient.

Had an altercation with police yesterday evening, difference of opinion, they dont like it when they are scrutinized. Attempted to order me to leave a public place in which I had every "right" to be in observing them conducting public duties with other members of the public. No arrest or charge only because I know the Law which put them right off.e

The police in Britain have forgotten that they are public servants with a duty to the public. They are now nothing more than bully boy state terrorists.

Instead of serving us they pursue targets and attempt to condition us into accepting state ideology.

SNP whipping tool.

In England they are no better. See Rotherham.

Comment

Working...
            X