X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi and thanks

Hi All

I'm new to this so please bare with me if I post in the wrong place etc :0

I've been looking at this site for the last eight weeks, which I found the week after my 15yr old Son was falsely accused of rape. Just saying it, guts me....even after 9 weeks!! I can't believe this has happened to one of my babies. As my girls have grown up, I gave them so much advise on staying safe with guys etc, it didn't occur to me to tell my boy not to trust a girl. The girl in question is telling anyone and everyone that my boy raped her. He's been beaten up over it, and she's allowed to say want she's wants... beggars belief.

We have 3 weeks left (scared ) before he has to answer bail. He thinks because he hasn't done anything wrong, it's all going to end then. Looking on here...I'm not so sure. Having faith in the system is now freaking me out. I just don't know how he's going to deal with it!?!

I would just like to say thank you all for taking the time to share your own ordeals, and to all that give support. It has helped, sad as it is, to know that we aren't alone in this. I have gained a lot of information that I hope to God helps my Son.

Hopefully this will all end soon and we can move on from this.

Thanks CBT

If she likes broadcasting this then maybe her Facebook profile is open to anybody who might be interested..... take screenshots of anything that relates to money, attention and potential retractions.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

hi

Originally posted by Cantbelievethis View Post
      Hi All

I'm new to this so please bare with me if I post in the wrong place etc :0

I've been looking at this site for the last eight weeks, which I found the week after my 15yr old Son was falsely accused of rape. Just saying it, guts me....even after 9 weeks!! I can't believe this has happened to one of my babies. As my girls have grown up, I gave them so much advise on staying safe with guys etc, it didn't occur to me to tell my boy not to trust a girl. The girl in question is telling anyone and everyone that my boy raped her. He's been beaten up over it, and she's allowed to say want she's wants... beggars belief.

We have 3 weeks left (scared ) before he has to answer bail. He thinks because he hasn't done anything wrong, it's all going to end then. Looking on here...I'm not so sure. Having faith in the system is now freaking me out. I just don't know how he's going to deal with it!?!

I would just like to say thank you all for taking the time to share your own ordeals, and to all that give support. It has helped, sad as it is, to know that we aren't alone in this. I have gained a lot of information that I hope to God helps my Son.

Hopefully this will all end soon and we can move on from this.

Thanks CBT
      So sorry to hear this. I hope things work out for the best for you

Comment

Hello

well done for finding the forum and making contact. Please don't be scared although most of the stories are frightening and make us see the world differently remember knowledge is power. The more you know the more you are ready for.

I have spent the last 15 months researching online, reading, discussing all about False Alligations FA feel like i cant fit anymore in my head but it feels better to know than not knowing.

Screen shot everything and keep diaries of dates as much as you and your son can remember.

xxx
        KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. SCREEN SHOT EVERYTHING.

Comment

Thanks for all the information. Not sure if this has to stay in this thread??

I have screen shot bits of Facebook, who do I give these to?? My son had a duty Solicitor when he was arrested, we haven't heard anything from him since. Do we need to contact him? The police have my son's iPad and phone so I've no idea what is on them. The allegation wasn't made for 6 weeks, during this time my son had been chatting to the girl.

What the police are saying is that she can't consent as she is underage too. Does this mean my son will be charged with rape??

CBT

Comment

Keep the screenshots safe and don't give them to anybody yet. email them to trusted friends as attachments so they can save them onto their computers. You might not need them at all of course, but if there is a charge, then they may be very helpful.

If the girl alleged full sexual intercourse then it's rape of a minor BUT as he is a minor himself the 'punishment' if found guilty would not be as though sentenced as an adult.

Keep posting and you'll get support. Support others by posting on their threads and you'll get even more support!
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Oh god you are going through the same as me with my son he has learning difficulties and disabilities I feel as if he's been targeted purely for compensation reasons he is a good boy much like your young lad it's heartbreaking to see them frightened of what's going to happen to them isn't it the police are a joke duty solicitor dsnt bother turning up and we seem on never ending bail I realy hope yr lads accuser shoots herself in the foot soon and you and your family can pick up the peices same as mine hopefuly will we can but wait

Comment

Working...
              X