Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• janet mander

hello i have just joined.

i would like to get to know and chat to people.

Hi Janet

You know who I am from t'other forum.

Please be careful on here as it is a public forum, and non-members can see what is written on here.

Welcome
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

hi Janet

I'm new to this, what do you want to talk about? I'll help if I can.

Comment

i would like to talk about historic sex allegations.

i think it is shocking that somebody can be found guilty of sex allegations from 45years ago. there is no evidence only word of mouth.

it has happened to a family member of mine. he has been retired for 4years and now he is in a prison cell for something he did not do.

its time the law changed everybody is jumping on the band wagon since the jimmy saville case.

decent honest people are going to prison for something they have not done.

it ruins peoples lives.

Comment

I agree

Originally posted by janet mander View Post
          i would like to talk about historic sex allegations.

i think it is shocking that somebody can be found guilty of sex allegations from 45years ago. there is no evidence only word of mouth.

it has happened to a family member of mine. he has been retired for 4years and now he is in a prison cell for something he did not do.

its time the law changed everybody is jumping on the band wagon since the jimmy saville case.

decent honest people are going to prison for something they have not done.

it ruins peoples lives.

I agree. The way things are going, the whole system will be given over to convicting everybody who is accused of rape as a matter of course to avoid the wrath of public opinion. I don't know how these accusers live with themselves if it is a concious descision to lie. Yet I have to say in my case it is a woman I knew a few years ago, something has happened to her she'e not the woman I knew, she seems genuinely disturbed and has recently i found out too late been given to accusing every male she has ever known of raping her and told me herself she cannot make friends because people tell her she's mad and want nothing to do with her. I can't really be angry with her at the moment, but if this accusation goes further that may change because I'm worried at how my parent will cope with this. I've told them nothing yet.
          It is time the law changed. At least start punishing the false accussers at the moment nothing is done, there is no deterrent.

Comment

Working...
          X