Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son nfa'd

Hi everyone

Firstly I want to say a huge thank you to everyone brave enough to post their experiences on this forum. I have thoroughly read the posts in the past couple months and stickies to help me try to make sense of what our family have been through.

Never doubted my son for one second. He's been in a complete state (as have we). Not sleeping, eating, crying all the time.

Got call day before due to answer bail from cops to say NFA. Have to say son's experience with the cops was actually good. They were really kind to him. I actually believe they knew the claim was false but obviously couldn't say and had to go through the routine.

My heart goes out to you all going through this.

I am now left feeling VERY angry at this woman and our legal system to be honest.

Take care - i will continue to read the posts here to see the (hopefully great) outcomes for you all.

Xxx

Thank you for your kind words for the members on the forum and feeling able to post about the positive outcome for your son as this is so helpful for those still waiting for an outcome.

As you will have read there are several members on here who are supporting their partners so if you do feel able to offer encouragement to them based on your own experience this would be much appreciated.

Please accept these bananas on behalf of your son
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Thank you for the bananas!!

I will, of course, be happy to offer encouragement where I can.

Xxx

Comment

I'm very pleased for your son's outcome. I hope he can now move on and rebuild his life.

Comment

Very good news and great that his nightmare has ended. You've been strong for him while he's been going through this, and know that you'll need to be strong as he gets over it. But now you know he will get over it and it's the first day of the rest of his life - very best wishes to you both!

Comment

Thank you for the kind words. It means a lot to me.

Xx

Comment

Working...
            X