Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello all

evening all
    im here as i was accused of raping my ex partner so i am lead here as a person looking for advice which from reading the threads on here comes in barrels i hope to speak to all soon

Hi and sorry you had to find this forum, when u ready let's us no word has happened but do not put to much detail on post as anyone can see them, wait till u can pm people.
    Just ask general ? That people can help you with

Comment

thank you

now at present i have been charged via the custody suite i had my first solicitor appointment yesterday with another one next wednesday my head is currently a mess i dont sleep im extremely depressed and just want this to end

Comment

When u had ur 1st interview did u have a sol with u?

Comment

i did yes and he told me to no comment the interview which i did now the OIC wrote in her report that she thought it was best to drop the case but low and behold 6 months on 3 rebails later the cps have decided to charge me now that has sent me into even worse depression

Comment

It is right to feel like this but if u are not coping plz go and see your gp, never ever trust the police and any in u have that can help u keep to yourself and your sol, the police are not ur friends and are only looking for convictions.
            Do u know if they have interviewed anyone else?

Comment

my sol is waiting for the paperwork for the allegation i am seeing my gp on the 19th as per the instruction from my sol

Comment

Why the 19th if u need to see us go go as soon as u can!!??

Comment

Sorry that should have said if u need to see your gp go before the 19th

Comment

i have anti depression meds which are working just but the doctor will most likely refer me to my counsilor

Comment

Well anything that can help is better then nothing isn't it. Think about yourself at the min as it sound like you need to do not let your fa win stay strong for the fight ahead

Comment

thank you i have a meeting with my sol next week then the sol and barrister the week after then the week after im in magistrates court for my not guilty plea then ill have to wait for the crown court

Comment

U want even have to give a plea at magi they will not hear the case

Comment

thats what my sol has told me

Comment

I am pretty sure you will not have to put in a plea, as the magistrates will not hear the case as they do not the sentancing powers if you plead guilty or were found guilty hopefully someone will back me up in a bit with this. Is your sol spiecaised in this in these cases

Comment

Working...
                              X