Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

Hello everyone

I have been reading many posts on these forums for the past few days and have been blown away by the information and support given.

I was arrested mid July at work with a heavy hand ( police car / police van and several officers )

I was in complete and utter shock and disbelief at what the officer was arresting me for. I had to sit down and drink water for sometime before I was deemed in a fit state to be taken to the Police Station.

I have never been arrested in my life !!!!!

Only now has the SHOCK subsided and the reality of what may lye before me and my family became apparent.

I wont go into details until I am a full member but assure you I will be asking many questions and supporting others in what, until this happens to you or someone you know, beggars belief at to what is happening to many innocent FA's out there.

I wish you all well and look forward to talking more in the future.

Thank you

Hi and welcome.

You can feel completely at ease to start your own thread in the relevant section whenever you wish.

First arrest in your life happening blindly at work must have been horrific without adding in the 'over the top' Policing...
    Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Hi and so sorry you had to find this forum, my hell is over but will help u all I can when you feel up to it

Comment

Hi and sorry you are here

The shock is immense and it is happening to innocent men and women virtually every day.

When you feel able you can share your experience without giving away your identity and we will all help as much as we can. There is a lot of experience on here collectively.

Comment

Hi and welcome,I know how hard it is to talk about your experience but you can be sure of support and help on here,take care.x

Comment

Working...
          X