Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

I found this forum via google, and have spent a little time reading before deciding to register. It has already been an invaluable, informative forum.

I'll be posting details of my own accusations in the near future, and just wanted to say thanks in advance to everyone on here.

Originally posted by anothercustodycase View Post
    I found this forum via google, and have spent a little time reading before deciding to register. It has already been an invaluable, informative forum.

I'll be posting details of my own accusations in the near future, and just wanted to say thanks in advance to everyone on here.
    But please don't post any details that might identify you or your accuser!
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

I was n court today when did ur custody battle start?

Comment

Thanks, casehardened. I've seen that advice already, but still thanks for the reminder.

O my god - officially, it hasn't. We haven't been to family court yet.

Comment

legal aid

Do you know that legal aid has changed (you only get it if you claim abuse now) money saving idea by the gov, I really do not wonder how many custody battles will have this included in them now.

Comment

Yeah, I know about that. It's an open invitation for accusations. Great idea

Comment

Welcome to the forum - you will receive much support on great advice on here.

Comment

Originally posted by anothercustodycase View Post
                Yeah, I know about that. It's an open invitation for accusations. Great idea

I hope your comment "great idea" was not in response to the suggestion that to get legal aid you can alleged abuse, if the allegation is false
                People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                  I hope your comment "great idea" was not in response to the suggestion that to get legal aid you can alleged abuse, if the allegation is false
                  Behave now, that kind of thing never happens...

Welcome to the forum.
                  Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. I've already seen the huge amount of support for others on here, and been amazed by it. I'll be posting some details soon, but carefully, so as hopefully not to identify myself

Comment

Sad you had to find us but welcome.

Comment

Working...
                      X