Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

Hi,

Thought I should post on here as well as giving words of advice and comfort.
    A little about me

Well back in 2005 there was a knock on my door at 8:20am I was getting ready for work.
    My wife shouted to me the police were at the door, of course I thought the worst, car stolen, someone died etc
    but what was about to be said to me I was never expecting.

You have been accused of sexual assault and the rape of ********* ****** my ex partners eldest daughter.
    My world fell apart right there and then, and so began the 2 year nightmare which ended in me being found not guilty.

or so I thought, it never ended at all I have since been trying to come to terms with why, soooo many questions unanswered
    my eCRB is a trail of destruction and false accusations but still the CPS and the Chief Constable still feel it ok to destroy not only
    my good name but also my career.

So I decided to come here to help others who find them selves in the same situation, believe me I know what your going through.
    This site is a wealth of knowledge but I am sure none of us wished it was here, or even had to exist but it does and thank god for it.

Hi Indigo and welcome to the forum.
    So pleased your ordeal ended in the rightful NG. Thank you so much for becoming a member to help others through their ordeal - a very generous offer as I'm sure it will bring back some painful memories for you...... MH
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Thankyou

Originally posted by Indigo View Post
      Hi,

Thought I should post on here as well as giving words of advice and comfort.
      A little about me

Well back in 2005 there was a knock on my door at 8:20am I was getting ready for work.
      My wife shouted to me the police were at the door, of course I thought the worst, car stolen, someone died etc
      but what was about to be said to me I was never expecting.

You have been accused of sexual assault and the rape of ********* ****** my ex partners eldest daughter.
      My world fell apart right there and then, and so began the 2 year nightmare which ended in me being found not guilty.

or so I thought, it never ended at all I have since been trying to come to terms with why, soooo many questions unanswered
      my eCRB is a trail of destruction and false accusations but still the CPS and the Chief Constable still feel it ok to destroy not only
      my good name but also my career.

So I decided to come here to help others who find them selves in the same situation, believe me I know what your going through.
      This site is a wealth of knowledge but I am sure none of us wished it was here, or even had to exist but it does and thank god for it.
      Hi just want to thank you for your words we are at the start of this nightmare.
      My husband has been accused of the worst type of historical abuse
      And it gives me hope that truth will out. Sorry you are having problems but
      Thankfully you got justice

Thank you

Comment

hi Indigo

Welcome. You have already contributed generously and I'm sure you will give valuable support and advice

Comment

Working...
        X