Not Guilty Verdict

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Guilty Verdict

I just wanted to let people on the site know that, after 6 months of hell, my son went to court accused of rape and got a Not Guilty verdict.

My advice for all of you who are struggling with a false accusation is to get all the paper work from your solicitor - insist that you have access to the paperwork which the prosecution are not using. It was in this paperwork that we found the first of the accusers lies and from there we were able to show that my son is not a rapist.

We didn't get the transcripts of texts and other electronic communications until 5 days before the trial started. Don't give up - keep asking for what you need to clear your name. Make sure there is a paper trail - email the solicitor and the barrister - fight for your name and your freedom.

Thank you for the support I have received from this site. My son is rebuilding his life after losing his job and his rented home (he couldn't afford to keep it on) but the main thing is that he is free.

Mammy.

Still here

Comment

Great news,I wish him all the best for the future

Comment

Originally posted by phoenix2014 View Post
        Great news,I wish him all the best for the future
        Fantastic news and I'm so happy to see another Not Guilty verdict. Hope that you all can start rebuilding your lives one step at a time. Well done and Good luck for the future!

Comment

BRILL
          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Great news and thanks for the update; this is so helpful for members who are still enduring the process
            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

wonderful news, thank you for posting it up!

And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Fabulous news

Comment

Working...
                X