Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here

Hi All,

I never in a million years thought I would be joining a forum to deal with false allegations of rape, but here I am as I find myself in a pretty desperate situation.

I've been reading up on some of the stories of other guys who have been falsely accused and the similarities to mine are baffling. It seems that it is way more common than the media seem to report, you only seem to hear about the other side.

So far thanks for the help and providing the information.

Tony

Hi tony - welcome to the forum but sorry you have had to find us. If you feel you can, post up your case on the "Falsely accused" section and we'll help you all we can... MH

BTW - us girlies get falsely accused too
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, it is appreciated.

I'm amazed at how many people seem to be in this situation just from reading the forum. I don't even want to think about the number of people that never even find it or don't register. it is truly scary.

I don't want to post too many details as yet as I'm very weary that not just victims read these forums. I may change my mind at a later stage.

Originally posted by myhome View Post
      Hi tony - welcome to the forum but sorry you have had to find us. If you feel you can, post up your case on the "Falsely accused" section and we'll help you all we can... MH

BTW - us girlies get falsely accused too

Comment

Originally posted by tony72 View Post
        I don't want to post too many details as yet as I'm very weary that not just victims read these forums. I may change my mind at a later stage.
        You are quite correct; the forum is read-only to anyone who googles it (though it is not possible to post without registering) so don't post anything specific that might identify you.

I can't add anything to the excellent advice you have already received on your thread but just wanted to add my welcome and sympathies.
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
        X