Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi, newbie and worried friend

Hi
    im new to forums and such like and came across this site accidently when trying to get advice for my friend.

he has been accused of sexual touching = five charges all on girl under 13. I believe he is innocent, as do many others.

the girl unfortunately is from a horror home, isn't allowed to use computers to do homework, is sworn at, left without food while parents smoke and drink, you can imagine.

my friend tried to help out, gave her time to do her homework, a bit of a better environment where she could relax and not be sworn at.

the story goes much deeper but essentially, she was allowed to stay over at his house, and one day just reported him to the police. he was arrested had his computer and phone seized and after months now has to appear in court.

there are many people willing to stand in court in his defence, that they have never had any issue of this nature, young girls to.

he needs some advice and guidance on what to do, how to build his defence and prove the girl wrong
    thanks for any help. I know he is registered on this site, but hasn't found a way to write down his tale, I hope he joins in and enlightens you all some more
    look forward to hearing from you

Hi,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for standing by your friend; at this bad place in his life it is good to have support from friends and family.

With regard to building a defence, hopefully he selected a solicitor who has experience in defending false sexual allegations as this solicitor will be able to recommend a suitable barrister to speak out for him in court.

However it is incumbent on your friend to provide them with the ammunition to fight the case and a good starting point is to carefully study his accuser's statement or video transcript. Compare this with his own knowledge of the incidents leading up to the allegation and highlight any discrepancies. Add to this any motivations which the girl have for making a false allegation (some of which you have already mentioned) and he will have a good basis for a defence statement which the legal team can build on.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
    X