feeling alone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feeling alone

Hello everyone as you can guess I am new to this site and I am hoping to chat to people who have had similar experiences to mine. Will post soon hopefully. Take care x

Hi welshgirl and welcome to the forum. have a good look round at everything and post your thread when you feel able to. You will get loads of advice and support on here..... MH
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Thanks MH msg much appreciated. This seems to be a very good site with plenty of help and advice so will try soon x

Comment

hi welshgirl, don't feel pressured into posting your own experiences. these things take time, and when you feel confident enough then please do so. i haven't posted mine, only recommended people i have heard are good, or given advice to ppl i would follow myself. hope you find all the info you can. this is not a story board, but a place for ppl to know that they are not alone.

be lucky
        Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
        Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

thank you Lucky take care x

Comment

Hi

Hello,

Welcome to the forum you will get the support and advice from others. Hope all is well.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost biscuit View Post
              Hello,

Welcome to the forum you will get the support and advice from others. Hope all is well.

Regards,

Ghost....B
              Hello GB and thanks for the welcome.

Welshgirl

Comment

Hello folks,

I am also new to this site and I am embroiled in an allegation of statutory rape from a (nearly) 14 year old who said she was 17, had left school, was on the pill, etc and all of this was down to me replying to an advert on the local web classifieds from her asking for a favour.

In essence, I fell in to a web of deceit and I have implicated others from what she told me at the time.

This happened at the beginning of July, I was pulled in at the beginning of August and my bail has been re-extended 'til mid-November.

The only evidence to go on is her word against mine...no DNA, no forensic, no witnesses and I have kept all texts and e-mails to support my robust defence.

The only fly in the ointment is my laptop, which has up to 20 number 1 images (mostly naturist) that I have yet to be questioned on - and that is my worry now. On its own, it probably would not be worth bothering with but linked in to this and it does not look good.

I have no previous, 43, good character, etc and you would never intentionally do this in a small community like mine.

I would welcome any thoughts and advice from you all.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X