falsely accused of rape after having sex with consent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• falsely accused of rape after having sex with consent

hello friends,most of you are probably in the same boat as me !!got a call from my solicitor last wednesday that police have dropped the charges but still have not got any letter from the police .i was over the moon when my solicitor told me on the phone .i thought my hell is over but how can i be sure till i dont get any thing in writing from the police ?could some one tell me how long they take to send this letter .i just would like to move on n have some break!!please help !!
    Last edited by red indian; 21 June 2013, 10:03 AM.

First of may I say congratulations,

I imagine the Police must of contacted your Solicitor to inform him/her of their decision to drop the charges so perhaps the Solicitor may be able to contact the Police and request written confirmation, failing that you could attempt to get in touch with the OIC and request written confirmation, the Police never seam to be in a hurry in their dealings with the innocent, well done and good luck for the future.

Sparks.

Comment

thanks

thank you spark for all the info. i will wait till monday then i phone my solicitor .yes police phoned my solicitor but why would nt they make an effort to let me know ?it was nt her who has been raped ?it was me who was raped in police station i did nt want to be photographed or finger printed or my slyva taken from my mouth or my pubic hair taken as sample . i felt like a criminal !!everybody in my neighbour hood keeps me asking why the police were around ?i even have nt told my family about this!i have suffered a month of agony !!

Comment

Working...
      X