hi..gonna browse forum before i post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi..gonna browse forum before i post

EErr hi gonna browse forum before posting as still v upset over me getting arrested on a rape charge..I am not guilty btw and dna will prove this as well as gps on my phone(which has been taken from me) but so upsetting and fell sick..
    I was arrested saturday just gone so still in a bit of shock and disbeleif cant sleep much either...

back soon and dont worry not going to do anything silly just need a bit of me time

Welcome. Finding this forum is a positive step. We are very lucky to have some fantastic, compassionate, knowledgable, experienced and patient members here who will support you. Take as much time as you need to explore the forum (try your best to avoid too many horror stories; focus on some of the positive outcomes...of which there are many) and then, when you feel ready, post up the bare bones of your story, without identifying yourself and we will do our best to advise you.
    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Hi Welcome, We are all here to support each other. LP
      Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Welcome but sorry you have had to find this site by searching for 'false accusations'. The initial shock is overwhelming for you and your loved ones.

Comment

Hi and welcome but sorry you had to find us. You will get loads of support and advice - practical, legal and emotional on here.
          Be prepared to go through a most horrendous range of emotions as well as constant nausea. sadly it's all "normal" for us in the FA community.... which actually does help a teeny bit because you know you are not alone and us lot on here know almost exactly what you are going through.....cos we've felt it too one way or another.
          Initial advice is say nothing to plod without a solicitor present and remember plod just love to get convictions for this......
          Also, try to write down as much detail as you can remember about the times and places that have been mentioned. If you don't feel able to do this yourself, ask a trusted family member or friend to help you - my sister did it/is doing it for me......
          Keep strong, keep asking questions and we'll help all we can....
          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Working...
          X