Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi

Found this site and registered 2 days ago. I'm somewhat in shock and a personal hell at the moment because of charges against Hub. As I feel stronger I will probably be more forthcoming but haven't got past the bursting into tears stage yet from events of a week ago.

hi ITJ and welcome to the forum. There's no rush to post, but when you're ready - ask away.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Hi ITJ

Welcome even though it's unfortunate that you are. We are all here to help you whenever you feel the need to post anything. Take care!

Comment

Hi welcome ..I am the wife of a falsely accused man too. I was numb with shock at first but then spent an emotional week crying at the drop of a pin too. Hope you feel a little better soon. LP
        Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Welcome, take your time and only when and if you feel ready come and have a chat, if it helps you might find answers to some questions in other peoples postings.

Best wishes Sparks

Comment

Thank you so much everyone

Comment

Hi ITJ and welcome to the forum though sorry you had to find us.

Sadly your situation is far too common. You will gets loads and loads of advice and emotional support on here - have a read of other threads and post when you're ready - though remember this is an "open" forum which absolutely anyone can read - including plod and the ones who have made the FA - so make sure you don't post anything that will identify you, hubby or your case.

The first few weeks are the worst - disbelief, shock, horror, fear - and many other emotions you never knew you had - this seems to be "normal" for everyone on here. It does get a little less traumatic with time though some days you will be up and others down again - this is "normal" too. Many of us have found our GP's to be very sympathetic and understanding, along with counselling and homeopathic remedies......

Keep posting, keep asking questions, keep strong and we'll help all we can.....

MH
              "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Working...
              X