Hello from Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Australia

hello all as you can tell from the title i'm from Aus and i'm here because a woman at work i had a one night stand with one year ago

has recently found out that i am dating someone else and is now coming out and saying that i have raped her what a joke right i am

so pleased i found this website and am hoping i can gain some knowledge and/or support and of course willing to do whatever i can

to help others in the process i have a strong feeling i am gonna here about these false allegations for awhile by the way i am not computer

literate so please go easy on me

Hey man,
    Welcome to the forum. Have you been charged or contacted by the police yet?

Comment

no contact

g'day erin not i have not been contacted by the police all that has happened is that work rang me

saying that i would not have any need to come into work for my next shift for you are suspended on the allegation of rape and sexual

abuse and that i would be receiving full pay until the matter can be resolved or some such BS I thought if it was rape

that they would either have the victim contact the police or contact the police for them so this entire thing seems a little suss

i have a meeting tomorrow at 10:30 with the bosses at work something else that scares me is that they are all women a question

that i have been asking myself is will i receive a fair hearing or will they on some level be bias don't get me wrong i'm not sexist

it just one of the million silly questions i have been asking myself by the way thanks for the quick veiw

Comment

well the honest truth is i have been waiting for my trial when it finally starts it will the begining of the 3 years. Listen to my advice or do not im half dead this far down the track and If i was you i would think of me as an angel who is here to warn you . What you are being accused of is the most serious thing you will go through in your life much worse then the job you may lose.

1. There is a very big chance you are walking into a meeting the police will use against you.

2. Speak to any solicitor (TODAY) DO NOT SAY ONE WORD TO ANYONE as ANYTHING you say can be used against you.

3. Once a girl claims she was raped in oz there is a 99% chance it will go to trial even if you are innocent. All the politcs no one stand's up for men who are accused of rape as they want to get re elected

4. I only found out 2 years later they INTERCEPTED MY EMAIL ACCOUNTS,IPHONE SMS MESSAGES,home telephone.

5. They may even get the girl to call you and ask you why you did it and she will put on this act and try get you to panic and say sorry for something you never even did and that is a gunshot to your head it's the police recording you with her.

6.If the police get involved (im betting they will by the way) they will come for your clothing to look for your DNA and your accusers DNA

7.They will probably take your mobile your computer ,search your whole house.

DON'T WAIT CALL A LAWYER NOW

Comment

If the police arrest you remember these very very very very very important words:

(i understand you are doing you job but i would like to decline comment and want to speak to a lawyer.)

the police just want to charge you even though you know you are innocent dont speak to them even if they act like they are your mate's they are very very good liar's.

Do you understand mate?

Comment

(The meeting you are walking into NOT without a LAWYER)

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!! I hope you will be ok

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum - but sorry you have found yourself needing to be here. You will gets lots of support and advice both practical and emotional. I second erin's advice not to talk to police without a solicitor and be very careful what you say to who....... MH
              "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Working...
              X