No announcement yet.

Im in a mess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like you're in a much better place. All fingers and toes crossed for you.

Comment

Update

You were not wrong on here when you said it could go on. I recived a letter from the police a few days beore my bail date to say they had set another date for 6 weeks time, that date fast approached, and I telephoned to confirm 2 days before I was due to apear at the station only to be told they had put it back again, a further 8 weeks, it will be over 5 months since the alleged incident by that time.
      I've been really up and down, I've been comfort eating which has sent my blood sugar through the roof (I have diabetes) I've been constantly stressed at work, fortunataly my staff have been great.
      I spoke to my solicitor a few weeks ago and he said he wanted to "put his boxing gloves on" but I've heard nothing.
      I've booked a holiday and out of politness, I telephoned the police to tell them, they said it would be ok. He also said he was hoping to have something to tell me, but another obstical has been put in his way, I really dont know what he means by that? but he did say that he should know something soon and when I asked if he would be able to tell me something beore my holiday, he said, yes, hopefully.
      I found a lump on my tounge in December and the doctor has reffered me to the ENT dept at the hospital, suspected cancer, so thats something else to worry about, I honestly think my heart is going to explode. Whay has it taken so long for all those well paid policemen and women to work out the blokes a fantasist?
      The truth will provail.......

Comment

Hi Jacko - you certainly are being tested at the moment and so sorry to hear of your medical problem as well....sending and
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Update, I'm free!!!

So today came and I was due to be at the police station answering my bail at 14:00, at noon, I recived a call from my solicitor, "You dont have to attend this afternoon, your appointment has been cancelled" a small pause with enough time for me to get frustrated, thinking they have put it back again, then "the case has been dropped, and there is NO FURTHER ACTION" the words I have been wanting to hear for months.

I telephoned the police, to confirm this, I guess I just wanted to hear it from the horses mouth. I asked about my bellongings, that they took when they searched my premises, and could he tell me why or how they reached a decission of NFA. He said he couldnt say at the moment but would call me next week to arrange to have my belongings returned and have a talk with me then.

I always knew I didnt do anything wrong and the so called "victim" was a compusive liar, and I have been through 5 months of hell, but to hear those words, was like having the world lifted of my shouders!

off to get a tattoo now:
          When justice walks through the door peace follows closely behind, Justice is fearless and powerful the only respect that justice has is for the truth, and the truth will always prevail

Thank you all for your support and kind words, I wish you all well xx
          The truth will provail.......

Comment

Hi JACKO
            Great news for you! Am really pleased for you! Take care.

Comment

Excellent news Jacko,
              Well deserved tattoo and

Enjoy your freedom.
              Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Great news - love reading news like this - enjoy rebuilding your life and enjoying your freedom...
                "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Great news, Jacko! Well done!

That's a very long tatoo you're planning!

Comment

Brilliant news, I'm so pleased
                    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

So glad to hear this!
                      "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Bloomin' marvellous.

Please be careful in the future re HIV etc

Comment

Excellent news, I just love seeing these..... Congratulations !! LP
                          Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

I'm late coming to this, but WHOOOOHOOOOOO! Congratulations x

Comment

Working...
                            X