X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• louise

Hi
    recently a good friend of mine was wrongly accused of rape. I am at
    the moment trying to take this false allegations further.
    False allegation
    0.00%
    Take the accuser to court for lies.
    100.00%
    Last edited by webmoo; 15 August 2012, 10:24 PM. Reason: Names removed

It's going to be a steep learning curve for you but please do not get disheartened should you find that all barriers are made of steel and you only have rubber tools to break through.

Good luck.
    Last edited by webmoo; 15 August 2012, 10:24 PM. Reason: Names removed
    Police and subsequently the CPS "take every piece of evidence and try to extract the most negative connotations for their presentations in court". It's their job to help Judges fill those jails.

Comment

Hi.

For you to prosecute someone for a false allegation, you would need to have solid evidence that the allegation was deliberately false or a confession from the accuser.
      It is, I'm afraid, not enough that your friend has been acquitted/NFA'd (if indeed they have)

This seems very unfair but unfortunately that is the way the law is at the moment. It is also very costly; you won't be covered by legal aid and if you miraculously won, the sentence imposed on the false accuser would likely be disappointing to you.

Also, is your username your real name? Bear in mind that this forum is public so if you want to remain unidentifiable I can get the administrator of the site to alter your username.

Welcome by the way
      Last edited by webmoo; 15 August 2012, 10:25 PM. Reason: Names removed
      "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Working...
      X