In pieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In pieces

Hi, im fresh out of the police station. I hope I can find some solace on these forums.

Hello and welcome Mark.
    Laugh at your problems, everybody else does. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Comment

Hi Mark, I hope we will be able to help you.
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Hi Mark,
        Welcome to the forum and well done for finding us so soon after the bomshell that has just hit you.

You will be in one hell of a state at the moment.

Take a few hours to sit down, gather your thoughts and if you feel able scribble down the events that have occurred and keep pen and paper beside you
        at all times and write down what comes to your mind as the thoughts occur.

This will assist you as an aide memoir.

Have a sweet cup of tea or coffee, it will revive you and something light to eat.
        Then go and have a long soak in the bath to wash the plod shop off you and when you feel ready, without the gory details or anything that could identify
        you or your false accuser, let us know what has happened and then we can guide you from there.

On this forum we walk the journey with our fellow falsely accused.
        You are far from being alone, even though that will not be any consolation to you.

Be strong, be here, contribute to the forum, in doing so you will find the the path you are on will be a little easier to endure.

Please read the 'sticky' posts at the top of the forum topics as they will put you in the picture and will be of assistance to you.

Verity

Comment

Great post from Verity.

Welcome Mark, sorry you had to find us, but hopefully you will discover assistance, compassion and support from the lovely group of people here.
          "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Originally posted by Faith View Post
            Great post from Verity.

Welcome Mark, sorry you had to find us, but hopefully you will discover assistance, compassion and support from the lovely group of people here.
            I have already, people on here are so understanding, I feel I can share things that I cant with my family. I cant imagine how they are feeling, so I dont feel I can share the dark thoughts that are going through my mind with them. For fear of hurting them.

Comment

Working...
            X