Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting a Facebook Legal Fund for Falsely Accused People Check It Out!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting a Facebook Legal Fund for Falsely Accused People Check It Out!!

Hi Everyone
    My brother has been falsely accused of a attempted rape from a stepdaughter via his 2nd wife who is very spiteful. The offence allegedly took place over 20 years ago!

Anyway to cut a long story short I am starting a fundraising campaign on Facebook called funds4justice which will initially help a few small cases and of course my brother however it is my aim to make it massive and help as many falsely accused people as possible with financial aid.

We are fighting it and WILL win.

So please check out our page its just been launched today and I am slowly building it up but I believe if we all band together (All falsely accused, friends and family) we could create a massive pot of money to help as many as possible each year.

The theory is like the snowball effect, a snowflake on it's own is nothing, but combine them together and you get a massive snowball - Same goes with the money pot if lots of people put small amounts in the pot will grow massive in a short period of time - Have a think about it. It will work

Any questions give me a shout, I am an ex-Military Police Officer fighting for justice for my brother just like all you guys out there

Thanks
    Yoda894

I'm a little dubious about this to be honest... it's a lot to ask for people just to send you money...how are you going to use this money to help other falsely accused?
    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Wunderland, taking the p*ss out of someone else's thread or comments is not on. Just so you know.
      Their idea may not be to your liking, but try explaining why, instead of being dismissive and rude.
      Last edited by LS; 5 April 2012, 04:06 PM.

Comment

I had a similar idea with an unrelated matter a couple of years back (to do with council parking tickets). I had worked out the legals and was ready to launch my idea to start sinking councils but I held back. I'm still holding back.

The problem that you will encounter is that it is extremely difficult to find out who is a genuine victim and who is just along for the free ride. It is that difficult that many of us are on here!

Obviously my parking idea was slightly different but over the development of it I realised that not only would I destroy councils but I would 'full circle' societies attitudes and bring out the absolute worst in people and people really ARE capable of being monsters if they have a free ticket.

Your concept seems to be good but I would encourage further thought. I understand that where family is concerned most people will do anything within their powers to ensure they remain free when they are innocent but the focusing of energy on a single court case, or indeed multiples, could be wasted energy. Rights Fighter will be a better guide on this but I'd have thought focusing money and attention on the appeals court cases would be where real change could be brought into play. The appeals courts tend to shape and clarify points of law, they give interpretations and the likes in with their judgements. Being able to fund vibrant and enthusiastic QCs/Barristers/solicitors etc to take on really challenging cases with complex points of law would be something which could be of benefit to everyone.

It would also be beneficial to have a lobbying group with possibly charity status of some kind to get stuck into the ignorant politicians and push for changes from the top down. Obviously anything involving offences of a sexual nature is extremely hard to acquire support/funding for and most people who find themselves falsely accused expend most of their available finances on legal representation of their own so would most likely be unable to contribute to a central fund. Trying to get Joe Public in the street to donate will most likely result in a violent assault or extreme nasty language being used.

Until society realised how *******ised and overly complex/meaningless pieces of political legislation have become we are all left to seek out guidance and advice from lovely support groups like this one. I know the drive and determination builds and action is required but unless you have a dynamite idea which a large portion of society will back then the changes which should be implemented will be swept to the side whilst the government strangle us all with more meaningless cash generating legislation whilst simply 'tweaking' the already existing legislation.

The system is corrupt and it really doesn't matter how much money or time we attempt to throw at it we ain't gonna fix it anytime soon. It could be an idea to post up more details of how you are going to approach things and seek out changes and eventual justice. There are plenty on here who are far more knowledgeable and experienced than me who won't be quite so negative. Your concept is good, it's long over due and it has potential it just needs development.
        Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Originally posted by lawlessone2009 View Post

Your concept seems to be good but I would encourage further thought. I understand that where family is concerned most people will do anything within their powers to ensure they remain free when they are innocent but the focusing of energy on a single court case, or indeed multiples, could be wasted energy. Rights Fighter will be a better guide on this but I'd have thought focusing money and attention on the appeals court cases would be where real change could be brought into play. The appeals courts tend to shape and clarify points of law, they give interpretations and the likes in with their judgements. Being able to fund vibrant and enthusiastic QCs/Barristers/solicitors etc to take on really challenging cases with complex points of law would be something which could be of benefit to everyone.
          Not quite sure what you mean by this. A random group of people can't just put money into the appeals court and expect changes to be made. Unfortunately, successful appeals can't be bought. I say unfortunately, I mean fortunately actually as this would be terrible.
          How would a facebook group select, fund and utilise vibrant and enthusiastic legal professionals?

This idea shouldn't really be bumped in my opinion. It doesnt sit right that a random member suddenly crops up with little background information and suggests we all give them money to 'fight false allegations'
          "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

really cant see this working at all sorry....FA's are still a pretty much taboo issue with most of the public.

Comment

Working...
            X