Hi Everyone!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone!!

I am a member of many forums on the web, mostly Linux one cos I'm a serious techy, but this is one forum I would love NOT to be a member of. I am however, extremely thankful that this exists and would just like to say "Hi!!" to everyone out there!!

on behalf of every member with problems like we have we thank you SO VERY much for joining us!!! welcome to the house of the damned listen buddy I think if you don't have any problem with the law and have not been falsely accused there are other places to look for a place to comment or make friends this is the wrong forum as people here are in life and death situations please respect everyone here this is not a tv program we are living living hell good luck i hope you understand

Comment

Just read your post and thought it came across as you didn't want to be here, but for whatever reason you were, so just wanted to say hi and sorry you found yourself here.
      Lot's of nice people and support here though.

Izzy x

Comment

Yeah, sorry for the delay in replying. I have been falsely accused of 4 counts of rape of a child, 1 count of physical abuse and 1 count of lewd and libidinous counduct!! I am trying to get it all in order so I can post up in the relevant section and get some opinions. I was "detained" in October last year and told I will probably be tried July/August-ish this year.

Comment

Sorry that you have had to find yourself here, but welcome.
          You will find a welcoming and understanding community who will try to help you through this
          "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

hello and welcome to the forum
            you will find plenty of advise on here when you are ready .........

Comment

Hi wunderland,Izzy,Faith and gem,
              thanks agin for the welcome and as Faith has already seen and replied to, I have posted my story,(seems the wrong word to use but can't think of a more appropriate one at the moment), in the falsely accused section.

Kind regards.

Comment

Working...
              X