Just to say hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
    thanks! All good wishes gratefully received.
    hiya ,hope your doing okey

Comment

A friend of mine was put into prison by his daughter and was released on appeal 9 months later. The police hid 53 pieces of evidence and then said he had never handed it to them. I could not believe that the police could behave like that. This was my first taste of false allegations and how some police officers are a disgrace to their uniform.

During the course of the appeal process the Crown wrote to the police asking for this evidence. The police said that they had 'misplaced it'. How can you misplace something you were never given!!!! That proved they lied.

I vowed from thereon in that I would do what I could to help the (genuinely) falsely accused and have hopefully kept my promise ever since. It's been 12 years since my friend was sent to prison and 11 since he was released. He will never be the same again. He's a complete emotional wreck.
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

hi RF,its amazing to think this is how some police stoop to the depths to secure a conviction ,last week the police inspector wrote to me stating that i havnt been raided since january 2009 but checked the last warrent and it said sept 2010 ? they took me to the crown court last november for my first time for growing medical cannibas [im disabled] and the plants were dead but i still got a tag on my ankle ,12 months probation ,weekly cannibas drug tests [all clean] £300 prosecution costs and every 28 days have to go to crown court for a review so after all that the police tried to take me to court for proceeds of crime ? - no crime/no proceeds !! they dropped the case [for the money] as they knew what they had done was unlawfull ,now yesterday got a letter saying ive been invited for a psyciatric assessment lol what planet are theyon ? i was assessed in december 3months ago and was told im fine !!so my mum [retired senior nursing officer is coming on tuesday to see why there doing this ] my only crime was to grow a few dead plants but before that was squeky clean ,they took my last nerve and now want to find a way to shut me up ,i hope your friend is ok RF and thank god for someone helping the suffering ,god bless

Comment

Working...
        X