Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello, i dont realy know where to start i guess i'm just looking for sumone to talk to
    I've been a victim of rape and have never spoken about this before to anyone! i still dont know if i can but i need someone to talk to or atleast try and talk to is there a help line out there anywhere? I dont want to go to the police i just need emotional support

Hi msi, I'm pleased you've found the courage to start looking for help. There are rape crisis places all over the country, put it into google with where you are.

Keep chatting, it doesn't have to be what you've beeen through, just knowing that there is someone out here who knows how you feel is a help.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Hi msi
      I echo what RFLH said. It's very hard to start talking, but once you do you will find lots of support. Take your time, but you might find it helpful to "talk" to us lot here.
      Welcome

Comment

Hello

Hello, thanks for the warm welcome! thing is i feel stupid! the person who did it is now dead! so he is at rest but im not im here thinkin all these crazy things thinkin if and but! i feel like if i do speak out people wont beleve me! it's rediculas! i dont know what to do

Comment

so he's dead - it doesn't mean that you're going to hurt any less from what he did to you.

Talk - its better out than in.
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Hi

no i still hurt so much but there is nothing i can do as he has passed! i wish id have gone to the police but i guess its to late now! i try to put it behind me and i do there it just keeps comin back to me

Comment

See your GP and ask for counselling. That will help you far more than trying to bring charges against somebody who has passed on - this could really upset his family if you took this further and he has no way to defend himself.
              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

... and others might think you were trying to make money out of it. Which really rubs people up the wrong way, particularly if you're a genuine victim.

Comment

hello

hello, i dont feel i can go to the doctors as i dont think i could speak about it in person. I wouldnt try to bring charges against a dead person i didnt know that was possible.

Comment

Sorry to hear about this

I think you should really seek some help, it will be hard at first but you need to take that step as talking on here in your situation is not going to do much more.

You've got the Samaritans and plenty more places to talk to and the hardest thing is reaching out and making the first call..

What has happened to you needs to be dealt with properly because you've got the rest of your life to live.

People on here have been falsely accused of crimes like this which is another difficult situation to be in but I am sure that everybody backs what I am telling you as the people we are dealing reduce the credibility of the likes of yourself and none of us on here have done what we have been accused of.

Comment

Working...
                    X