Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been 156 since i was falsely accused of rape wow im still alive

Cool

now it all seems fine but when it sinks in I started to go through incredible pain and why is this happening to me .Then the despair will turn into ANGER and it comes to the point of **** what people think of me we live in a cruel world i want this to be over with so i can live my life even worse for the real innocent suckers like me i was just naive hanging out with a socipath and see the good in people when i should see the bad as well it's very important never to have one night stand and if you do record her saying this is my man tonight im going to be with him or make a contract with a photo of you guys kissing on the lips some females are man killers they need to lie and say 3 LITTLE WORDS "HE RAPED ME" and oh boy it's better to have a silver bullet shot into your heart because the police turn you into a monster even though you maybe a human who feels love and would never hurt a fly this is day 156 FOR ME 1 5 6 days im no longer human im a walking zombie i just woke up and was so happy then i remembered my reality sad thing for me is this can go on for 18 months the girl is out having the time of her life my sister got upset about my situation nearlly had a misscarriage went to hospitol my mother cries daily my fathers business is in shambles and he drinks to deal with this thanks to raptorace i have stopped drinking and quit smoking thank g-d the gym is a good idea not because your going to jail but because this type of accusation destroyed my immune system i stopped going to the gym when i became sucidal i was never suicidal before they said i did bad things i was once a very happy 29 year old who travelled who was full of life everything becomes black but i have never been emotionally strong i guess was more the loveable fool now im the shell of what i used to be it's very important to keep occupied because if you do nothing you will go crazy i highly advise working longer hours and making extra money as you will be needing it try not to gamble or make majour financial decisions as your mind will be more concearned about the massive great white shark trying to bite your ass off I met a great girl after this happened to me but after getting very close VERY VERY close i told her i could not see her anymore she wanted me to consumate the relationship and "be her man" but i could not trust yet she is gone now i miss the friendship she would console me everyday and she was really kind and pretty and i didn't binge eat like i did right after i sent her off im glad though we both helped each other out wow writing this down makes me realize how nice it was having her in my life..........................but the police have tried to call me monster so i didn't want her to suffer damn! all my friends are having kids now and my life is over if this ever ends i will go to a mental hospitol because i will cry for 7 days straight but right now after 156 days YOU stop caring about jail so they put you in a jail whoopdydo whats the worse they can do torture me cut my eyes out burn me at the stake because this is a witch hunt i have secret fantasies that a tsunami comes straight at me and im laughing and scream come on you basturd come take meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol wow they want to scare me im not scared anymore policeman told me they rape young guys in jail whilst laughing i didn't think it was funny but i have lost the sense of caring it's kind of like I did nothing to this parasite i trust in g-d i must be paying for a sin in a past life

guys any good books ever written about this type of horror story or movies would help????

thanks

A broken life.............................................. .............................what also helped me was laughing makes the sucidal stuff go away like eddy murphy movies do it for me he is so funny

224640 minutesof my life gone i guess nelson mandela had it worse and i should just shut up lol

Comment

Working...
    X