Is it ok...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it ok...?

Before i post anything else i want to know i if i am breaking the forum rules?

I was a member here 2 years ago, i dont remember my username and i dont have access to the email i used. I could find out if its a problem that i have re-registrered. To be totally honest, im not ready to revisit that part of my life, i dont want to read my old posts, so i would prefer to stay as i am for now if thats possible? I just dont wanna break the rules here, i really need some help right now and felt this was the place to come.

I shall await a reply before i make any more posts.

Thankyou

Hi Freeme

I can't see a problem with that to be honest. Welcome back.

Comment

Thankyou

Thankyou Saffron

I shall post away shortly Currently having one of those moments where i've spent day's (if not weeks/months) going over in my head what i want to post and its just not happening. My minds gone blank.

Comment

Don't worry, there's no time limit! Just write what you feel you can write when you feel you can write it...if you know what I mean!

Comment

welcome back - I hope that posting will help you.
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Hi,

Technically - Yes, it's against the rules. But hey - if you are different person, albeit not phsyically, and as you say, you don't want to become the old person again, then nah - I can't see a problem. We're reasonable folks here and are always willing to bend the rules a bit if appropriate.

If you do want to merge your accounts, let me know and I'll dig out your old username and merge the old posts onto your new account or vice versa, but if you don't want to, don't worry.

Thanks for asking though.
            I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Comment

Working...
            X