Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

HI there. I'm very nervous about posting here and I hope I don't get misunderstood like I have been on some other boards I belong to.

I'm a 30-year old woman, married with three kids.

If I may I'll talk more in the appropriate sections.

I'm not a feminist or a man-hater or anything like that.

But I do have what many people think of as an unusual perspective on the whole issue of rape.

I'll explain elsewhere if that's OK with people.
    Kindness is the most important thing.
    After that maybe sincerity.
    Be true to yourself.
    A condemnation out of ignorance is always unjust.

Hi worthlessfem,

Can't wait to read what you have to say, but be prepared for some lively debate, especially from women who have fought the State unto near death to stop innocent victim's falsely accused by vindictive females and children (of both genders) of sex offences the authorities know never occurred, had no basis in fact or reality and in the face of that put the victim falsely accused on trial regardless in order to achieve a conviction to hit a 'government target'!!

Please feel free to express yourself.
    There will be those who may not agree with your view but we all to a man, will defend your right to express it.

Welcome to the forum
    Verity

Comment

Hi,

We run a fairly tight ship here. We'll defend your right to say whatever you wish, as long as it stays within the rules of the site (http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/f...#faq_fullrules) and is on-topic and doesn't blatently cause offence.

Thus, if you simply have an unusual opinion - that's fine. Feel free to chat - the whole point of a forum is to chat!

If someone starts flaming you or shouting at you etc, just report the post and they will get warned or banned as the mod team see fit.
      I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Comment

Thanks.

Love your siggy BTW!
        Kindness is the most important thing.
        After that maybe sincerity.
        Be true to yourself.
        A condemnation out of ignorance is always unjust.

Comment

No probs, and thanks!
          I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Comment

Working...
          X