Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• false allegations of child abuse

Hi everyone

I was falsely accused of abuse in the USA I was living there with my ex wife at the
    time.
    I was questioned by social services as was the rest of my family in Florida much to my embarressment. No action was taken and I just put it down to my ex wifes mental health issues, she has a history of false allegations and when i met her she had just lost a case against the NHS saying one of the mental health nurses had raped her.. Yes I SHOULD OF RUN A MILE anyway we moved to Florida together and had a daughter there. When my child was only 6 months old my ex left me for a guy she had met at a bar. I went through the court system to get visitation and it was on one of these visits that she accussed me of sexually abusing my daughter she reported to the police that my daughter returned very red in her private areas?
    my daughter was 18 months old at this point. I had no idea that my ex was taking my child to psycotherepy sessions in florida and even after her false allegations i still had staying contact right up to when she left America to return to England.
    I returned to England over 2 years ago and i am still in Family court trying to get contact with my child.
    My ex presented a bundle of notes from the clinic that she had been taking my daughter to and the notes basically documented what the ex wanted them to say
    again i was never seen by the police in America
    Anyway the circuit Judge dealt with the allegation and threw it out.
    My ex has been so hostile penal notices have been attached to the orders however because my daughter refuses to see me...been brainwashed by my ex my solicitor said if we get a guardian involved to talk to my child may help.
    Both Cafcass reports had supported my direct contact previously.
    The guardian for some reason has taken sides with my ex and is in the process of doing a report as i have just had 3 supervised direct contacts with my child and the guardian was present at these.
    The guardian is now hostile to me, she grilled me about the American allegations
    and said in her opinion the judge did not fact find it properly? and that now i am open to all sorts of attacks as the judge opened up a can of worms? the contact with my daughter is what she was ordered to do facilitate contact only but she is compiling a case now and has told me that even tho the judge ruled on this that she feels he did not fact find properly??? what?? I now fear that this guardian has been totally convinced by my ex that I did something !!
    This guardian grilled me in a cafcass office with my mother present and said all sorts of things infront of her it was terrible it really was and so embaressing
    this guardian says that my ex can appeal against the judges fact finding? and i now fear that i go back to court this may happen remember my ex is mentally unstable
    and highly manipulative i think the judge has got that about her and i fear now my child has been inormed of these false allegations also now cafcass seem to have done a u turn at the last minute are they allowed to make comments about the judge like that? i have now had to make a complaint about the guardian as so has my mother as she was also so upset as the guardian thinks my mother had little contact with my daughter when in fact she had load of contact but my ex has brainwashed everyone that she diidnt get any contact when she returned to england
    or that i didnt have loads of telephone and web cam contact until i returned back over two years ago.. thats when my ex refused any contact and i had to take her to court..... did i maybe do the wronge think making a complaint? and will this look bad when the judge sees me next month to ask how contact went? the contact went fine but before and after contact was when the guardian became hostile to me
    saying well if the mother is resistant whats the point of direct contact
    any advice

Hi Seekingjustice,

Welcome to the forum.
    I don't think I will ever understand the mindset of women who use their child as a weapon of vengence.

This guardian, What is her legal status as regards your child?
    What is her function?
    Why does your child need a guardian whilst in the care of her mother?
    Has the guardian been assigned to your child by an authority in the UK?
    I take it, the guardian is not a judge, given that it is not for her to make judgement on the qualified judge just because she does not agree with his findings without evidence with which to make an argument to submit to the court for a hearing.

The fact that your ex has made previous false allegations and medical evidence not corroborating her claims would have been compelling in the judges desision making.

Have you reaserched Parental Alienation Syndrome?
    It is recognised in the US and judges are clued up on it.

There are others on the forum who have had first hand experience with Social Services and the family courts who will be along soon and will be able to give you information.

I really am getting sick to the back teeth of women abusing the family courts, the law and the police and using those public bodies to do their dirty work for them against fathers who just want to see their children.

I am sick and tired and ashamed of my gender.

Keep strong.

Comment

Thanks verity

The reason a guardian was appointed was my own solicitors idea. because her teacher ie friend of ex had written to the judge saying my daughter did not want to see me? The judge was annoyed about my ex doing this throughout the hearings
      as my daughter was confused and i was worried she had been told the lies i agreed that a guardian be appointed the judge agreed to this just to talk to her etc
      BIG MISTAKE The guardian befriended my ex and put together a daming report.
      The judge saw this report and threw it out and ruled that i should have contact via 3 supervised meetings at the cafcass office however he retained the guardian just to facilitate the 3 contact sessions. I have just had my 3 rd contact session and been through hell with the guardian who was writing stuff down and treated me like a scum bag as she did my mum at the office when she asked my mum to see her ?and it was at the last meeting that she went for both of us and just wanted my mums pictures that she had during contact with my daughter and she logged everyone and then told my mum that my daughter has no memories of her? my mum got upset and the guardian said well i cant create memories for her she was so rude to my mum and then went on and on about the judge and why are we doing this to my daughter and that my ex is a lovely mom ?? and the teacher and so on.
      I have made a complaint and she has not done the report re the 3 contact sessions yet but i felt i could not allow this so called guardian to humiliate me and my mom and get away with it it is obviouse that yes my child has been brainwashed and prob aware of the allegations and this has so traumatized her
      Last edited by seekingjustice; 26 March 2011, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X