Hello, new member here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, new member here

Just like to say Hi, and thank goodness for this site!

Hi anxiouspartner, I hope we'll be able to help and advise you.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

So do I!

Hi,
      RFLH,
      Oh so do I!
      I didn't realise that false accusations were so common, how sad and horrible.

Comment

Its not something you ever think about until it happens to you or someone you know.
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

No I suppose not, but at the moment there doesn't seem to be any light at the end of the tunnel!

Comment

Hi Anxiouspartner and welcome.
            If you post up a few details of your situation we will do our best to offer advice and support.
            Saffron

Comment

Originally posted by anxiouspartner View Post
              Just like to say Hi, and thank goodness for this site!
              agreed and im an anxiuos partner too

Comment

Hi Lorna,

Well we have to hang on in there don't we, no way am I not gonna stand up for my man! And i'm sure your the same. And at least we know we are not alone, and there is sound advice and support on here.
                Stay strong x

Comment

Hello

Hello Anxiuos partner -well done for finding the guts to post on here -am sure people will try and support you.

I also am the partner of the accused, its strange how you go through every emotion going. However standing up for your man (like i am) takes alot outta you espesh where there are children involved.

I am currently awaiting the court case - the whole thing has lasted nearly a year. Be strong - but be aware - nothing happens very fast - for us it has been a waiting game- whilst the crown play roulette with our emotions.

Take care and be strong

Anxious

Comment

Hi anxious,

Yes I agree the emotions we go through are many and very difficult to deal with, but we have to get on with it don't we.
                    And yes it is terrible how long the whole procedure takes, they seem to take no
                    consideration of the sheer hell we have to go through.
                    I am wishing you all the best, stay strong and my thoughts are with you x

Comment

Working...
                    X