Eurovision takes piss out of British Justice system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurovision takes piss out of British Justice system

Anyone notice last night on Eurovision (song contest) for UK eyes only whilst everyone else had adverts (good old BBC) the Russian media going out of its way to go onto the streets and openly take the michael out of their own Police?????

In this country we cant even task their photographs

Was this a swipe at our Human Rights???? I do believe so it was so obvious.

Well done Russia for showing us your a more open society than we are !! Shame on Britain and those whom we trust to rule and protect us - a sham if ever there was one. Do the Russians have a DNA database wil millions of innocent people on its and others who are nothing more than designer criminals????? I bet not

I didn't know that you can't take photos of the police! I took a photo of 2 bobbies at Cheltenham races - asked their permission and everything...long story, which I won;t go into here, but they were quite happy for me to do it, and the picture is published on a public website as well...
    naughty me!!!

Comment

Siberia sounds like an option ............
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Were Siberia in the Eurovision?

Hi there RFLH

Siberia is an option for what? where to go to live and work? well if the weather was better there than it has been here Id go tomorrow !! alas its a little colder atleast in the Winter months I do believe?

They said it was almost a given this summer would be nice, more **** on the radio (old SLF song), but then would or did anyone believe them anyway?

Once all the Politicians who have been proven to be corrupt are finally booted out there wont be any left !!

Maybe they should go to London Zoo for replacements, a late substitution by Labour, replace one monkey with another, atleast if they use real Monkeys we wouldnt be so surpised when they slip on their own banana skin, it would be expected !!

FG

Comment

Working...
        X