Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is us as a Society to blame or Government out of control?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is us as a Society to blame or Government out of control?

We have the highest divorse rates in Western Society, out of control teenage sex
    and pregnency and chaos all around us what with child customdial battles, family
    financial wars and borrowing beyond peoples limits. Is government simply lost as
    to what to do with us all?

I got 3 yrs for so called assault and it all started cos we banned a kid from
    our house for sexually assaulting our sons girlfriends best mate. Result his
    sister and friends accused me and my wife of sexual assault and we both got
    convicted. All in the name of justice my ass as the true criminals got full
    state protection and the mother made sure her son was safe from prosecution !!
    So was the Police and State responsible or were the kids for not protecting
    those who protected them?

Of course it takes more than just someones word to gain convictions, it takes a
    system hell bent of self promotion and exploitation to deliver results. Whilst
    its true society is imploding against itself, the state, law enforcement
    agencies and the judicial love it, they no longer have to catch criminals there
    delivered (criminals are not all guilty its just what people think) to the door
    via a simple telephone call to the Police Call Centres.

As we all know the Police dont investigate cases they only collect evidence to
    convict, CPS work with the Crown to put heasay against hypathetical actions and
    choose a crime to charge the accused and a legal system hell bent via the Home
    Office to deliver positive result. Not one of these agencies is going to
    complain, it helps them build their empire, increase their budgets and bonuses
    and promotes them all in a good light via media sensationalism front page news
    spreads. So the only people who lose out are those accused and convicted the
    rest see money as their reward including those who accused in the first place.

Can we blame government or is it therefore us as a Society who has created these
    problems in the first place? After all who is guilty of allowing child abuse who
    is guilty for letting themselves be assaulted and who is to blame for not
    protecting those around us we care about, we all are. So is it any wonder they
    take accusations so seriously evebn the false ones? Thats after all what we
    would expect them to do if it was us who had been abused or assaulted?????

The fact is people can no longer be trusted to tell the truth, false insurance
    claims, mortgage applications CVs and benefit fraud. The fact is this is only a
    small number of people, BUT these are also the ones most likely to instigate
    false sexual allegations too, the dregs of society the true criminals and those
    who simply dont care who they hurt so long as they get what the hell they want.

OH I forgot Motives and background of accusers not allowed !! another massive
    mistake by the system, but accusers can say what they damn well like about
    accused without a single challenge or the slightest proof. The only ones who can
    say naught are those accused !! even if they do its laughed out of court by
    crown Barristers who already have an answer cos they know what your going to say
    before you say it.
Working...
X