Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Good News

Hello everyone

well, i am so excited that i think i might be about to burst. so i am feeling the need to share....

after 3 years of unemployment and short-term contract labouring jobs, R has been offered a permanent contract in a senior management role, just like he used to be in! He has been doing this job on a week-to-week contract basis for the past 6 months, but today they have formally confirmed their offer of permanent employment. I am so happy!

Initially he got the contract through a friend of my dads, who was aware of the situation with regard to his conviction. he has not been asked to Disclose, as D already knew about the conviction. and as he is not on the SOR, he is not obliged to Disclose. It it pays a decent salary (even a little bit more than he was earning before!) and he absolutely LOVES the job.

I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I am fiercely proud of him. everything has been going well, apart from R's employment situation. but now even that is sorted. This could be the start of the rest of our lives.

I hope no-one thinks I am boasting. I just wanted to let you all know of our joys as well as our disasters, and to hopefully show that there can be life after a false allegation.

i want to hug everyone I see! (but i had better not, in case I get accused of molesting someone!)

xxx

That is brilliant news - thank you for sharing it - it makes such a pleasant change to hear of one of our peeps having better times and of course proving that life does go on afterwards and it is good!!

Slaps on the back all round and make mine a big one!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

YEAYYYYYYYY!
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

I am genuinely pleased for you Saff & your family.

Result!

UD

Comment

im very pleased for you mate.

Comment

Working...
          X