I have a Son, or do I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a Son, or do I?

Long story short - Was with my ex girlfriend [18] for about two years, I had found out she was cheating with her manager [38] and threw her out of the house.
    She had moved in with her manager & his wife [ Who was oblivious to the affair ] and found out she was pregnant about a week after being thrown out. The whole 9 months was a Rollercoaster as I had told her I want to be involved, yet she wasn't 100% sure I was even the father [Still isn't tbh] - Cut to the end of the pregnancy she gave birth to a little boy named Sebastian, then vanished entirely [I know where she currently is, but I couldn't contact her what so ever]; I was never given the opportunity to be a father figure, I wasn't told about the birth of him etc etc.
    However I was told that she had done a DNA test with the manager, for it to come back negative leaving me as the only other option.

I reckon he'll be about 4 - 5 months old now, but I have had NO contact what so ever, I've seen a single photo of him and he's the spitting image of me as a child.
    I'm unsure what to do as I want to be a father, yet feel the right has been stripped away when I wasn't in the wrong.

Oh my goodness, I’m so sorry to hear of this. It’s often forgotten that men can be as keen to be fathers as women are to be mothers. There is so much sympathy for women when their children are taken from them but not the other way round.

I really don’t have any advice for you especially as you don’t want any contact with the mother anyway, but the organisation ‘Families Need Fathers’ may be able to offer some support. They can be contacted via their Facebook page.

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
    X