Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of my way !!!!

Hi everyone

I was just stopped by someone with what resembled a sandwich board. This board had '1 in 5 children groomed or raped in all towns' well that got me well pi55ed !!

'Hi miss - you look like a friendly person can i have a quick chat to you' he smiled

'Of course you can ' i replied

This man then goes on about vulnerable children being raped and groomed by sex predators and how the children's society can put a stop to this with my donation.
    After he finished his scripted spiel i challenged him.
    What about the falsely accused , who looks after them? Who financially helps them and their families? The trauma and the humiliation they have to go through whilst these people get paid to make allegations?
    I'm not saying that they're aren't genuine cases of rape out there - but what about those that aren't genuine?
    To this he was surprised- he didn't know that my family are victims of so called grooming and raping.

'Will you be making a donation'? he asked

'Yes' i replied ' when you hold a board stating that there are 1 out of 5 people being wrongly accused of historic rape/ grooming/ sexual assault '
    'God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers'

Great stuff! Well done you!
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Well done.. Not sure I would have been so polite if I had been approached!

Comment

hi

Originally posted by Genuine View Post
        Hi everyone

I was just stopped by someone with what resembled a sandwich board. This board had '1 in 5 children groomed or raped in all towns' well that got me well pi55ed !!

'Hi miss - you look like a friendly person can i have a quick chat to you' he smiled

'Of course you can ' i replied

This man then goes on about vulnerable children being raped and groomed by sex predators and how the children's society can put a stop to this with my donation.
        After he finished his scripted spiel i challenged him.
        What about the falsely accused , who looks after them? Who financially helps them and their families? The trauma and the humiliation they have to go through whilst these people get paid to make allegations?
        I'm not saying that they're aren't genuine cases of rape out there - but what about those that aren't genuine?
        To this he was surprised- he didn't know that my family are victims of so called grooming and raping.

'Will you be making a donation'? he asked

'Yes' i replied ' when you hold a board stating that there are 1 out of 5 people being wrongly accused of historic rape/ grooming/ sexual assault '
        Nice one genuine!

Comment

What I found really hard for about a year, maybe, was to keep on the side of the abused and raped - many of whom I met through my career, as well as the serious offenders in prison.

Because we get pushed into the same corner as offenders, and bunched with them, its so easy to almost think our cause is like theirs when of course it is not.

I try to keep my mind focussed on the fact that there are two sides:

Side A - the criminals - the false accusers and the assaulters
          Side B - the victims - of abuse, and of false accusation

The bloke in the street thinks that to help us, is to help the abusers, but they are wrong. Its normal for the bloke in the street to think that you think like him - the world is made up of the abusers, and the accused, end of. The truth is that a guilty person going free does not help us. An innocent person accused, does not help abuse victims. A liar being rewarded does not help abuse victims. A genuine abuse-victim ignored does not help the innocent accused.

When I heard of someone in the public eye, accused, I almost made the same mistake as the man in the street, but assuming their innocence. Its a very tricky psychological problem. Just as every accused person is not guilty, every claimant is not a liar.

I find this really hard, in my weaker moments I almost forget that.

Comment

Thanks everyone...

Im a woman on edge !!

Comment

Nice one Genuine!!! Maybe we should all start wearing them too!!
              They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
                Nice one Genuine!!! Maybe we should all start wearing them too!!
                Send me your measurements

Comment

Well done G........... Admiration going out to you for having your say.

Good post (yet again) from AS.

My small brain is getting pickled with the preoccupation of FA's and it's far reaching effects on the accused and their families.

Comment

Originally posted by can it get worse View Post
                    Well done G........... Admiration going out to you for having your say.

Good post (yet again) from AS.

My small brain is getting pickled with the preoccupation of FA's and it's far reaching effects on the accused and their families.
                    Thanks cigw

Indeed AS's post is interesting.
                    Much love x x

Comment

Working...
                    X