My accuser is to be arrested for perjury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My accuser is to be arrested for perjury

Hello. I'm new here. My life ended in 2009. My accuser is to be arrested in coming days, and although I should feel good about that, its churned me up all over again. I am sure many of you would think this is a (relatively) great place to be. So. I thought I would join up and talk about it. Anyone going to bite?

Interesting viewpoint; so many of our members say that they want their accusers to go through the same sort of hell that they have been put through but as far as I know this very seldom happens.

You have achieved this so hopefully it will eventually bring the closure that you need.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Jaded

Thanks, I appreciate the comment. But I fully EXPECT there to be a cockup, for CPS to throw it out, or for her to charm herself out of it. Six years of jade can make you very pessimistic. I know members may feel I am where they should be, but at the point police told me it WOULD go to CPS, no messin', honest guv, I merely got redepressed about the next failure. I wont feel confident until they wheel her off in a prison van. This might sound harsh, but she took away my family, my employment, my sanity. And she was my 'effin wife for 20 years! There's nothing more that I want than to be on this site telling folk what its like to go through a successful prosecution of a false-accuser. But at this point I am looking for someone to tell me what that's like! Sadly, I thin there are few who can tell me.

Comment

For what is worth - well done. I'm aware these words of encouragement may not mean much to you but I've said it anyway.

Yes - I'm sure many of us are envious of your position in that you have succeeded in the arrest of your false accuser.

But I can appreciate your feelings.

The false allegation's against my partner were ridiculous. But the climate of 'believing the victim' is high on the political agenda.

The long lasting effects of an FA are far reaching as you well know.

I hope you will keep us updated on your progress.

Comment

Thanks for your support. The answer is yes, of course, I will report back, but of course not when it is legally sensitive. But I must add a note of caution, plenty of scope yet for the legal system to nause this up !

Comment

Originally posted by anonsteve View Post
            But I must add a note of caution, plenty of scope yet for the legal system to nause this up !
            Yes........ I expect they will try to avoid delving in to this case as it could undermine the pressures they have for convictions regardless of guilt.

Cynical attitude - I know, but having experienced the handling of our own case & reading of many other cases on here, this is the unwelcome conclusion we have come to.

I fully appreciate your efforts for both yourself and society. And any publicity this receives may discourage all potential false accusers who have no concept of the damage, havoc they cause.

Comment

Working...
            X