Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still fuming!...

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and I hope I have not posted this in the wrong area.

Back in November I was arrested for a historic allegation of rape.

I was kept in a cell for 13 hours before being questioned. When I was finally questioned. I had proved everything she claimed had happened was a lie. I had previously reported her to the police for harassment but they kept saying it was a civil matter and the police could not do anything whatsoever. I changed my mobile phone number ( if i didnt change it then the police would have kept me in custody until my court hearing because she made up fake text messages using my old number. In these messages, she had worded it like i was admitting raping her!)

Anyways, I was given a NFA pretty much straight away after the interview. She also retracted her statement.

The next day I get a phone call from the police asking to come in and give a statement against her. They wanted to press charges for perverting the cause of justice. They arrested her and she admitted it was all a lie and she just wanted to hurt me! Which she has big time.

She has been released on bail and this case has been given to the SPS? because the CPS couldn't give a decision on the case due to the nature of the case.

What I am confused about is why is it still on my record, even though she has admitted to lying to hurt me. It is a joke of a system. If I wanna travel to the usa and other countries I have to go to london to speak to someone at the british embassy so they can approve my travel visa.

I have been tarred with the same brush as a convicted rapist!

I have trouble sleeping at night. I am very restless when I do finally sleep (so my partner says). I find it hard to have sexual intercourse with my partner now. Its nothing to do with her or my manhood. I have just lost interest in it. I just want my life to go back to how it was.

Also I forgot to mention my partner suffered a mental breakdown due to stress. The doctors cant say what defiantly caused it but all I know is she was abosolutely fine until this B**** came and started to declare war against me for no reason other than jealousy.

If anyone knows how to get this accusation of my record i will be forever in your debt!

Thanks for reading

If she is successfully prosecuted, hopefully all trace will be removed. If it is not, you could ask your MP for his or her assistance in contacting your local chief Constable to put pressure on them to get it removed
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
    X