Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfa !

Hi,

After 15 months on bail I have finally been NFA'd. It is a sense of relief, however I should never have been arrested and put through the process in the first place. The police investigation was littered with mistakes and I feel I have a case to take legal action against them for losses/stress etc. The bail time itself is disgusting considering the simplicity of the case.

Thanks to you all for assistance and help and wish you all the best!

I shall update if I get anywhere in taking action against the police!

Regards

glad to hear you got NFA ... 15months is a very long time to be bailed.. and you should be aleast happy your free at last.. as for the cost of these cases it purely does ruin lifes.. im to return to police station on 12th jan for my 2month bail report to see what happens to me next.. it seems a nightmare this is happening.. I hoping for nfa but seems this is far away if at all possible.. I wish you the best in trying to rebuild whats damaged in your life

Comment

Hi GaB,

Thanks for coming back with the update on your NFA; this is so helpful for those members still going through the process.

It's brilliant news for you but, as LostFamily suggests, the road to rebuilding your life is likely to be bumpy one.

Haven't been able to unload the banana boat for a while
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Congratulations -Bananas to the ready!

I know exactly how you feel about the injustice of it all. We thought long and hard about putting in officila complaints etc, but then decided that enough time and energy ad been lost.

15 months on bail time is quite common

Good luck rebuilding your life

Comment

Congratulations GaB, so pleased that you got a NFA eventually.

Good luck for the future.

Comment

Fantastic news and the first time I have been able to roll out the bananas since joining ...

Comment

Absolutely fantastic news.

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Thank's, I really do hope you all the best. Whilst this was all going on I managed to get residence of my son too. I just hope the government and media highlight what is going on behind closed door's. I would love to goto the paper's but Im not sure whether anyone will listen. All the best and I will try updating.

Comment

Originally posted by grababadger View Post
                  Thank's, I really do hope you all the best. Whilst this was all going on I managed to get residence of my son too. I just hope the government and media highlight what is going on behind closed door's. I would love to goto the paper's but Im not sure whether anyone will listen. All the best and I will try updating.

Utterly fabulous! Well done! What a great outcome!
                  People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Wonderful news. So glad this is over for you and you can now concentrate on the future for you and your son. Brilliant.

Comment

I'm delighted that the injustices has been seen through. It must be such a relief. It's such a shame we have to 'celebrate' something that should never have wrecked lives in the first place with no recourse. It's inhuman. I hope my sons case will have the same outcome as he now feels an empty shell of a man and his family, me, his family that know are depressed and distraught. I permanently nightmare including last night. I'm a shell too, and exhausted, depressed with the emotion and injustice of it all. He has lost his grandfather meanwhile and I have lost my Father. It's a living hell and a nightmare. I hope you find the strength to rebuild your life and I hope if justice prevails my son will also. God bless.

Comment

Working...
                      X