Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accused of rape

Good Morning
    on dec 20 my friend and I helped a girl home, we stopped of my place to collect my dog then walk her round the corner to her place, she asked to come in and see my dog, to which I said yes as thought nothing wrong in that, she then went on a tour of my house upstairs and down , she then asked for some food, strange but I agreed, next she pulled out a kinder egg container from inside her and passed it to me sayind did I want some, as it had pills inside the container, I handed it back saying no, this is my concern, I would of had vaginal fluid on my hand , fingers , ect as it was wet. she then went upstairs again asking for another tour of my house, and did the same thing again. I said we need to leave, she then went and slit her wrist in my bathroom, which I called ambulance then patched her up, when they arrived she said me and my friend had sex with her, this never happened, could vaginal fluid have been transferred to my penis when I went to loo.im so scared as I did not have sex with her. ive been arrested and had all tests done and told police all this , but im so worried about this,

Hi and welcome to the forum,

This sounds a complicated story and seems that the girl was setting you both up.

One thought: How soon after your encounter did she report the 'rape' to the police? If it was before she had her next bath or shower she would have been swabbed vaginally and this swab would show no signs of your DNA thus confirming your story.

Did you have a duty solicitor when you were arrested...if so what was his opinion about the allegation? Was your friend also accused of rape by the girl?
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

this happened at about 12 at night, arrested at 6 am so she was at hospital being patched up for cutting her arm, has said both of us did it . no solicitor involved yet , am going to seek advice this wk

Comment

As your friend was also arrested and separately interviewed (?) his answers will corroborate yours; two to one is helpful for you.

At this stage legal aid to pay for a solicitor will only be available for attending any further interviews; however it may be helpful to consider possibilities in case you do need further assistance and of course you could always pay for a private consultation to clarify your position.

Two useful links:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...at-happens-now

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...ist-solicitors
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
        X