No announcement yet.

I have been raped by both a man and a woman (In my sleep) and people blame me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been raped by both a man and a woman (In my sleep) and people blame me

About 28 years ago I was raped by my Fathers Brother-in-law. I never told anyone and then about 4 months ago I awoke to find a girl (Who's parents cottage we rented) on top of me having intercourse. My fiancé was away at the time studying at university (2 days per week). I became a mess as I was 3 years into a string loving relationship and had never strayed on my fiancé.

About a month ago, all of these problems came out and my fiancé blamed me for the latest rape, saying that I had asked for it, or must have wanted it etc etc

We have no split up and my friends of 20 years have now started a backlash against me for "cheating" on my partner. Just tonight they have posted this image on Facebook, with lots of comments aimed at me, stating that I should use this, it wouldn't make a difference though as my Ass is already damaged..... you shouldn't say that about a "Rape" victim... etc etc

This image and the comments are really upsetting and have caused me lots of stress.

I would love to share the names of the people, but will just say this... he owns one of the largest Big Tee Shirt websites in the country.

This man had been a friend for 20 years, although he was the kind of friend that verbally bullied you to make himself feel better.

Should anybody wish to see the original post i would be happy to share it, but I would get great satisfaction in seeing him get a backlash for these soul destroying comments. Anybody that has been subject to rape of any kind will know that it is an emotional, personal experience that no one should ever go through, let alone be punished over and joked about.
    Last edited by Casehardened; 17 December 2014, 05:10 AM. Reason: to remove specific identifying information

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I have edited out specific names and URL's as anyone can view this forum without needing to register and therefore identifying individuals can open you and/or the site owner to all sorts of consequences.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
    X