Cps and the polices decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cps and the polices decision

HI, THANKS FOR ANSWERS IVE HAD TOO MY OTHER POST BEEN READING SOME OF YOUR STORIES ON HERE SOME SEEM PROMISING OUTCOMES AND HOPE MORE AND MORE OF YOU GET DECENT OUTCOME AS BEST YOU CAN OUT OF THESE SITUATIONS-ABOVE ALL STAY STRONG.
    I WANTED TOO ASK FROM EXPERIENCE PARTICULARLY THE MODERATORS, HOW OFTEN DO PEOPLE SEEM TOO BE FITTED UP OR PUT BEFORE A JUDGE WHEN THERE REALLY IS NO CASE TOO ANSWER-IS IT A LOT-OR FIFTY/FIFTY OR A FEW,...I NOTICED THE NOT BEEN ON BAIL SEEMS TOO BE A BIG PLUS THAT THE EVIDENCE ISNT REALLY THERE AS I BELIEVE IN MY CASE THEY KNOW THE TRUTH THIS IS ALL A LIE, BUT DO THE CASES NOT GET AS FAR AS CPS A FAIR BIT OR GET DROPPED BY THEN WHEN THEY DO-OR WHAT?
    I NOTICED THIS THREAD -However my personal take on a 'no bail' situation is that the OIC obviously doesn't consider you to be guilty or that there will ever be sufficient evidence to charge as if you did have any skeletons in the cupboard there is now nothing to stop you disappearing for ever to a non-extraditable country., WHICH GAVE ME EXTRA HOPE IN MY CASE-IVE BEEN TOLD IF ITS NOT AT OR WITH CPS IN THIS 5 MONTHS OR SO IVE BEEN WAITING WITH NO BAIL THEN IT PROBABLY WONT BE....NO MORE EVIDENCE TOO COME TOO LIGHT AS THIS WAS A ONE OFF ACCUSATION FROM ONE PARTY NOT A FEW, FELT SORRY FOR GUY WHOS PACKING FOR PRISON HOPE HE DOES OK....NOTICED HIS CASE SEEMED TOO REAK MISDEMEANORS FROM CPS, ETC...

Originally posted by STEVENJAG View Post
    IN MY CASE-IVE BEEN TOLD IF ITS NOT AT OR WITH CPS IN THIS 5 MONTHS OR SO IVE BEEN WAITING WITH NO BAIL THEN IT PROBABLY WONT BE...
    Sorry but this is generally not the case. The CPS don't work to time scales although they're supposed to. I think it's more to do with how complicated the investigation is. 16 months into mine (no arrest/bail/charge) it was sent tot he CPS - apparently, and I have since learned it was sent to them AGAIN in June - after 19 months.
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

I see yes, my positive aspects are as i see them, a. This never happened, b. The nature of the allegation makes no sense could not of physically happened-eg i was at work at the time, no previous, no supporting evidence, and a stack of reasons or motive for this, the kids mothers a nutcase, after we split up kid was in care so too speak....previous altercations the mothers been involved in etc, i know theres horror stories its not taken into account, but surely for every one it isnt thers one case it is-an stuffs seen for what it is...also the fact as in your case nothing further has developed then surely or hopefully nothing will- another just result?

Comment

THE POLICE HAVE HAD NEXT TOO NO CONTACT WITH ME ONLY INITIAL INTERVIEW WHERE MY SOLICITOR SAID THERES NO CASE....THEN RANG MY MUM SAYING CAN THEY CONTACT ME THEY DONT WANT TOO BOTHER ME AT WRK, THEN CALLED AND SAID WE JUST NEED TOO SPEAK WITH YOUR EX WIFE FROM 13 YRS AGO THEN OUR INVESTIGATIONS CONCLUDED WELL SEE WHERE TOO GO FROM THERE....DONT FORGET THEY HAD THIS ACCUSATION MADE TOO ANOTHER FORCE IN NOV LAST YEAR ENDED UP WITH THE CURRENT POLICE CATCHMENT AREA MONTHS LATER AS MY BRIEF SAID THEY HAD NOTHING OR WASNT DOING JOB PROPERLY SO I THINK THIS POLICE FORCE ARE GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS....IVE Had no trickery, they interviewed quite informally my relatives and even said this is all only since saville and due too fact its from the child...not the mother...my question remains for every bad outcome surley thers a good one someone has too see sense at some point and the 50/50 has too come into play

Comment

Working...
        X