False Allegations-Fighting back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False Allegations-Fighting back

Hi I’m 1984 (Orwell) my hope is being able to help those who have been accused of crimes they did not commit. And positively offer some kind advice for those ‘victims who have been sexually violated, especially in rape cases. I know how the system works from the inside, its SYSTEMIC corruption, and the lawyers who couldn’t care less about YOU! In regard false allegations I’ve been were you now are. I hope I can help!!!

Hi 1984, I don't normally reply to posts like this.

[QUOTE=1984;48196]Hi I’m 1984 (Orwell) And positively offer some kind advice for those ‘victims who have been sexually violated, especially in rape cases. I know how the system works from the inside, its SYSTEMIC corruption, and the lawyers who couldn’t care less about YOU!

Firstly, I don't know how others feel, but for me I am NOT a victim! I am a survivor! I refuse to be seen as a victim!

From my experience you can't possibly know what it feels like unless you have walked a mile in our shoes (so to speak). I'd be interested to know who you are because your post says nothing about you. Some background information would be helpful. I'm sorry if this sounds a bit blunt, but it takes me a while to trust.

Comment

Fighting false allegations

[QUOTE=Music lady;48197]Hi 1984, I don't normally reply to posts like this.

Originally posted by 1984 View Post
      Hi I’m 1984 (Orwell) And positively offer some kind advice for those ‘victims who have been sexually violated, especially in rape cases. I know how the system works from the inside, its SYSTEMIC corruption, and the lawyers who couldn’t care less about YOU!

Firstly, I don't know how others feel, but for me I am NOT a victim! I am a survivor! I refuse to be seen as a victim!

From my experience you can't possibly know what it feels like unless you have walked a mile in our shoes (so to speak). I'd be interested to know who you are because your post says nothing about you. Some background information would be helpful. I'm sorry if this sounds a bit blunt, but it takes me a while to trust.
      Thanks for your comment of course I do not know what it feels like to be raped as you do not know what it is like to be falsely accused of such a crime along with a life prison sentence. Yet you on other posting have given words of sympathy. "One kind word will keep you warm for three winters." Chinese Proverb
      My credentials are not important the same as you, who are you? I came on this site in trust to give advice to those falsely accused of a crime they never committed. I can pass on my experiences and give practical support (no sympathy) to those who require it. I am sorry by your mistrust but understand where it comes from, please don’t reprimand me for that.

Comment

Hi 1984 & welcome to the forum,

We don't require members to explain why they have found their way here as sometimes it is difficult to open up, especially to strangers.

On the other hand we have had several individuals join purely to further their own various agendas rather than to contribute to the forum, so forgive any skepticism until we get to know you a little better!
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Whoops!

Wrong forum sorry

Comment

[QUOTE=1984;48198][QUOTE=Music lady;48197]Hi 1984, I don't normally reply to posts like this.

Thanks for your comment of course I do not know what it feels like to be raped as you do not know what it is like to be falsely accused of such a crime along with a life prison sentence. Yet you on other posting have given words of sympathy. "One kind word will keep you warm for three winters." Chinese Proverb
            My credentials are not important the same as you, who are you? I came on this site in trust to give advice to those falsely accused of a crime they never committed. I can pass on my experiences and give practical support (no sympathy) to those who require it. I am sorry by your mistrust but understand where it comes from, please don’t reprimand me for that.

SORRY WRONG FORUM 1984

Comment

Thread moved rather than deleted.

Not entirely sure what the thread is about so moved to general so as not to cause upset to those directly seeking help/introducing themselves.
              Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Working...
              X