Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just thought it worth mentioning the site posts and reply are not viewable unless logged in this may be causing new users issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just thought it worth mentioning the site posts and reply are not viewable unless logged in this may be causing new users issues.

Hi , I am not sure if anyone has noticed , but thought it best to post this message due to it been a on going problem for around 7 - 10 days....but unless you log in , you cannot view the forum postings and messages.

I guess a lot of the main users will always log in , but for someone new to the site and who is worried about signing up at the current time or is in need of quick information , searching for help and advice then sadly they will have issues and may miss out on this most helpful site .

I am sure the tech people have it in hand , but just in case it has gone unnoticed i thought it best to mention...

If i had not found this sanctuary i would of been lost...

hi, the moos behind the keyboards are on to it - please bear with them!
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

theres also an issue with "headers" not loading, i have my page favourited and it never loads anymore unless i open up another page within your site, then i can load my page directly?

Comment

fear not - Moo will sort it, he's a busy chap and when he gets time it'll be done.
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Hi, thanks for raising the issues, it is being looked at as RFLH says. If you have a problem with the header loading and it stops the page loading up then the refresh button should sort it out.
          I know it's a pain in the neck but it won't be for long
          "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Working...
          X