Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accused1234 View Post
    Hi CIGW,

I hope you have received a positive outcome by now. I'm currently in a very similar situation like your husband. Been on bail since May and have been told that my next bail date will be my final one. I have 3 weeks before i am due to attend bail again and like yourself am really anxious and second guessing every possible outcome. Could you kindly tell me what i could expect when i do attend.

Many thanks in advane
    Hi a1234,

sorry to hear you are still suffering. Unfortunately, my husb has now been charged. It was a total shock & still is. My husb was notified that a charge decision had been made about 1 hour before he was due at police station.

I did start a new thread about being charged but I guess you have not seen this.

I hope you get the good news shortly. The feedback you have received from the oic seems to be very positive.

Comment

Sorry to hear the unfortunate news. I can't possibly understand what you and your husband are going through. Your husband is extremely lucky to have you by his side. Although I have been distant lately, I don't know where I would be without my very supportive family.

Things were looking very positive for me. The OIC was very supportive and hinted that the case would not proceed any further. Although she is still awaiting for my phone records and other evidence to come back till a a decision can be made. I'm getting a bit anxious as she said that she would call me towards end of September to give me an update. No call from OIC as yet. Not sure what to make of it.

Comment

So sorry your husband's been charged CIGW. Well done for supporting him, it can be so hard at times.

Unfortunately OIC is not in a hurry to give you information one way or another - they're just doing a job and the mental anxiety of the accused seems to come very low on their priorities. The approach to bail ail dates are notoriously stressful times .

I'm glad you're getting the support from your family 1234 - it's so important.

Comment

Working...
        X