any other wifes out there who's fella is going to be sentenced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any other wifes out there who's fella is going to be sentenced

hi there, my fella is f/a and due to be sentenced on 9th august. i dont know procedures i need advice and friendship i feel so sad, lonely and lost. i dont know how i will cope without my soulmate. i love him so much and my hands are tied i need support not counciling from real people going through the same as me and my partner. we are not bad people and he is not guilty but hey ho poo happends.
    please help me i just need help and advice

Hi, welcome to the forum. Have a read of the 'Useful Information' section of the forum, there is a lot of combined knowledge in there.

What I found handy was to get a notebook and write down all your details of utilities and other things that you need to know to run your life smoothly.

Look into finding out if you are eligible for claiming your travelling expenses back for your visits.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

anyone in australia I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TONY BOLLANTO QC THE HEAD of samuel griffith chambers in the masonic building he is the very best in the country and if you have been falsley accused in australia HE WILL get you off

IM A FREEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

sorry that last post i sent was meant for my thread im very sorry

Comment

You're let off Erin - I'm not surprised that you got it mixed up!
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Hi RG, sorry to read of your plight. I wonder have you been on the PCUK forum
            Its a place for partners of people in prison. They have a wealth of knowledge and are very supportive.
            http://prisonchatuk.com/forum/index.php?
            They are better placed than me to offer advice and know what you are going through. LP
            Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

thank you all for your suport

Comment

Hi and welcome though so very sorry you have had to find us. Are there any grounds by which you could appeal?
                "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Originally posted by myhome View Post
                  Hi and welcome though so very sorry you have had to find us. Are there any grounds by which you could appeal?
                  too late for an appeal against guilty verdict

Comment

Hi RG

Thought I would add my support if you ever want to chat just let me know.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

Originally posted by rochdale girl View Post
                      too late for an appeal against guilty verdict

Actually it is not too late. I have helped people appeal YEARS after conviction. I do hope the OP comes back on as it seems some time since she was here......
                      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                      X